Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • jon%s's Photo
    I may enter it but my Scenario Editor won't let me save the scenario. I've posted in the Ask The Experts but got no reply. So I can't save my Pro Tour scenario I made.
  • artist%s's Photo

I may enter it but my Scenario Editor won't let me save the scenario. I've posted in the Ask The Experts but got no reply. So I can't save my Pro Tour scenario I made.

he he only me and leighx now.

~nemesis chris~
  • jon%s's Photo
    Don't be sure, it will be fixed!
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    Im entering mine train too. yay?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Thanks Iris, Kumba i'm sorry in some ways and not in many others. I'm glad that many of you prefered my entry. Thanks for your support.

I'll see some of you in the main event!
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Sad, but NO ONE reads readme.doc's anymore...not even Toon.

One would think it's included with the attached park for a reason...

Oh well, sad.

Kai  :'(

Sure, air my laundry in public ;) That's the last time I use you for confessional! :lol:

LMAO! :w00t:

Maybe I should make it up to you by touting the city of SaskaTOON...

Here, we see the beautiful Delta Bessborough Hotel, located in lovely downtown, along the banks of the South Saskatchewan River...oh, and be sure to enjoy the fine dining at the Chianti Cafe, mere blocks away!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyway...I wasn't too fond of the adventure rides, due to the hacking (too much for me), but then again, you can't make one without doing it...or at least that's what most peeps think...

Oh well, looking forward to the upcoming events...and more participation.

Kai :huey:
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Ill be entering the Mine Train Contest if I fail on the Liquid.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Oh fuking great i really wanted to get in then marshy decides to enter. 8@

lol joking good luck.

~nemesis chris~
  • mantis%s's Photo

Why? If they don't wont it be easier. However, There has been some really good quality so far and I am sure that as people start using the obvious strategy (doing the later rounds). The quality will increase because of rivalry.

p.s. Is anyone entering the Liquid Coaster.

The point is...this is a contest, not a 'win-by-default', and I wanna see more competition!

And more LL work! Where are you all?!
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Great job ride6, you deserved it. That was a cool park. And to anyone who was offended by the swastica, it wasn't actually a swastica. Hitler was uncreative enough to steal either an Indian or a Buddhist life symbol (or was it peace?), and tilt it 45 degrees to make the nazi swastica. Anywho, who's entering the steel twister contest?
  • mantis%s's Photo

Great job ride6, you deserved it. That was a cool park. And to anyone who was offended by the swastica, it wasn't actually a swastica. Hitler was uncreative enough to steal either an Indian or a Buddhist life symbol (or was it peace?), and tilt it 45 degrees to make the nazi swastica. Anywho, who's entering the steel twister contest?

And have the little flicks pointing the other way, right? And without the dots? God I loved RS lessons lol
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

Anywho, who's entering the steel twister contest?

moi :D
  • Titan%s's Photo
    And me. :D
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Probably me.

( :D )
  • John%s's Photo
    This round was a terrible letdown. I didn't like either entry at all really. Ride6's was a nice design, but the landscaping and buildings surrounding would have led me to null a vote for this and probably cancel this contest for a position, or at least extend the deadline. But that wouldn't really be fair to ride6 or Kumba, so I think the best decision was made under the circumstances.

Here's hoping for a better round next time.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Agreed, John.

Ride6's had some good ideas, i guess but i hated his architecture, tree choice, landscaping and ground types enough to not like the entry at all.

While Kumba's had a style that was better, adn he would have certainly won if he didn't rush the fuck out of it. The ideas were there, and you could have made a story line for it easily, so i guess its your fault.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Here's hoping for a better round next time.

dont worry, it will be much better judging by whose entering: slob, kraken and so on...it shouldnt be a let-down!

im entering too!

:D
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo

This round was a terrible letdown. I didn't like either entry at all really. I think the best decision was made under the circumstances.

DITTO that.

WOW...why didnt more people enter that round?
  • Ride6%s's Photo

WOW...why didnt more people enter that round?

I have no idea. I didn't really expect to win... there were SOOOOO many other people who said they were entering and then never did. Kinda ruins things.

And what the hell is wrong with my architecture and landscaping!? So it's a bit repetitive. Don't even let me start on your hotel... :bring it:

Seriusly, no "nulling" the entry. Just because people here are too damn lazy to enter doesn't mean that i should have my 19 hours of effort get washed down the drain. For those of you who are saying "where are the parks?" (unless your already in or a parkmaker) who the hell do you think you are!? You could've entered, you may've even WON! Extending the deadline probably wouldn't do much (If anything).

Love it or hate it, I WON

As for Kumba, i'm feeling for you and i wouldn't wish the torture you've gone through on anyone. Your entry was better than mine in some ways but the ride itself was horrid. Slow and boring. Where is the adventure??? The ending was pretty good anyway.

ride6
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Dude, all your stuff is "horrid." Get over yourself. Sure, you won, but that was because you beat 1 other person, who in my eyes, isn't exactly the elite in the game, but then again, he also rushed this entry. You have no ground to stand on at the moment, because no one respects you for getting in with such an entry. Sure, you may have won, but all that shit you were talking before was stupid and pointless. And just because someone doesn't like what you built doesn't mean you have to critisize their work.

Whatever, just keep talking and prove your an immature child.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading