Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Drew%s's Photo

I plan on entering the alien themed contest if anybody cares.

:scarface:
  • Critic%s's Photo

You'd think so, wouldn't you?  Oh well, Alpha is a bit more important to me at the moment.  We'll see if I bother entering again.  After losing the rapids ride so badly, I'm not sure if competitions are best for me.

Ah well... I STILL like seeing your work.

(Even though I have to stick to measly screens because the LL disc mysteriously got lost.)
  • gir%s's Photo

I plan on entering the alien themed contest if anybody cares.

:scarface:

I'm entering the alien contest. ;)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    all those hacks, but i don´t seem to find them in the parks.. or do they just not amaze me?
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    When will the liquid coaster results be up?
  • artist%s's Photo

After monday.
  • sloB%s's Photo

Why do you ask?

*hopes w33man isn't entering*
  • Steve%s's Photo
    thats 2 bad kreaken, i was lookin forward to your entry...and slob is entering?! oh man...im screwed...lol. good luck guys
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    are we aloud to post one screen like in high rollers? Anyone else entering the mine train?
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Sure I guess you can, it'll only guarantee a loss if everyone knows what you're doing.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Iris said no screens, but we'd have to see what he says...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Sure I guess you can, it'll only guarantee a loss if everyone knows what you're doing.

Good point. Forget about what i said about the screens.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

Why do you ask?

*hopes w33man isn't entering*

I didnt, i'm just curious to know what the parks will look like. Hope they will be amazing!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    My Liquid Coaster is in.

With myself, Marshy and possibly Kraken entering, this round is shaping up to be a good one. I'd expect some nice competiton but I do like how mine has turned out.

Good luck to all you guys!
  • Steve%s's Photo

My Liquid Coaster is in.

With myself, Marshy and possibly Kraken entering, this round is shaping up to be a good one. I'd expect some nice competiton but I do like how mine has turned out.

you forgot about me slob...and i dont think kraken is entering this one...
  • artist%s's Photo

My Liquid Coaster is in.

you forgot about me slob...and i dont think kraken is entering this one...

I dont think he has the time.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I talked to him yesterday, and he said there was a slim chance that he would finish it. Probably not though.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Damn the fact that there's a long wait before the Wooden Coaster and the Alien Themed coaster...
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Hey, are we allowed to make the coasters dueling, or is it strictly single-track? And if so, could i make it moebius?
  • artist%s's Photo

[ntamin22,Nov 16 2003, 05:00 PM] Hey, are we allowed to make the coasters dueling, or is it strictly single-track? And if so, could i make it moebius?

I wouldnt risk it.

Btw what ones you going in for?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading