Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    well im definetly going for Movie coaster. if you want to know what im doing exactly or just want to steal my idea you can PM me. I might also bother entering in alien or video-game categories.
  • artist%s's Photo

[ntamin22,Nov 16 2003, 05:26 PM] well im definetly going for Movie coaster. if you want to know what im doing exactly or just want to steal my idea you can PM me. I might also bother entering in alien or video-game categories.

No i just wanted to know what categories.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    when will the liquid coaster results be up?

BTW, who entered, hopefully more people then last round.
  • Micool%s's Photo

when will the liquid coaster results be up?

Sheesh! They aren't even due yet! Do I have to say this every round? They'll be up when they're ready to be up! That's the way things go around here! Learn it! Recite it! Know it!

The best way to go at it is a "nag" approach, rather than a "question" approach, by the way.
  • Panic%s's Photo

The best way to go at it is a "nag" approach, rather than a "question" approach, by the way.

Are the liquid coaster results there yet? Pleeeeeeeeeze?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    well time is up for the contest, so the resluts should be up soon, and im proud to say im not gone come in second this time :yup:
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

And then Iris will kill us all...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

And then Iris will kill us all...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • artist%s's Photo
    Rctfan your sig says all projects on hold for Ne Pro Tour Entry well what category you entering?
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Rctfan your sig says all projects on hold for Ne Pro Tour Entry well what category you entering?

Him = Mine Train
  • Micool%s's Photo

well time is up for the contest, so the resluts should be up soon, and im proud to say im not gone come in second this time :yup:

Yeah, but don't you think you might at least place?

;)
  • Steve%s's Photo

what!? you said tou werent entering this one! man...now im totally screwed...

:@
  • Janus%s's Photo
    That's why he said that. He can't come 2nd if I isn't in it at all.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Exactly. --^--

You are all very slow.

Anyways, cant wait for the later rounds, they will be more interesting, but still cant wait for gthe results of this...
  • artist%s's Photo
    Well i am very near to completion of my mine train and i must say it has the most hacks i have ever done in my life some are unique and some have been sone before. Many were inspired by Kumba and his latest work.
    I think i have a good chance of winning but i know i wont.

~nemesis chris~
  • Steve%s's Photo
    where are the results? im goin crazy here...

:@
  • rwadams%s's Photo
    I have a couple of rounds ready to send in. But if this competition is all about hacks, then I'm wasteing my time. I don't hack coasters and have no desire to learn. Someone let me know please.

Rog :)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    if its all about hacks then im screwed...but no...

i dont think it is..

;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Trust me hacking does not help you win. you need more then that.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well hacking can help you win. It just won't win the whole thing for you. Really, hacking can't make up for a lack of everything elce. That's all. You have to take the time and really work on your ride and it's surroundings if your going to win.

And Iris, i'd love to see the results. I just love looking at others work, weird i know but i enjoy it more than i enjoy looking at my own. But not as much as building.

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading