Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Well slob's entry was very good, but i think if i entered the liquid coaster comp. mine could have beaten it(<-----OPINION!). But still nice entry slob. :)
  • Kevin%s's Photo

but i think if i entered the liquid coaster comp. mine could have beaten it.

I find that very hard to beleive....
  • John%s's Photo

Well slob's entry was very good, but i think if i entered the liquid coaster comp. mine could have beaten it. But still nice entry slob. :)

Someone's getting a little cocky... Plus, "if I's" suck. The reality is you didn't enter...
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Well slob's entry was very good, but i think if i entered the liquid coaster comp. mine could have beaten it. But still nice entry slob. :)

erhem... yes... umm, of course...

Anyways, sloB was the clear winner. His was simply beautiful. I see a radar blip in the not-too-distant future, and if you play your cards right, you may be a parkmaker someday.
    Marshy's was second. There's a vast improvement from your previous work here. Much better than the architecture + tree style you had before.
    Micool's was nice, but looked extremely rushed. Good luck in future contests!

I'll look at the others later.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

I never said i was better than you at all, and i know your better than me. I think IMO i could have beat you if i entered the liquid coaster one but i didn't and you won.  But you enter with that and you could most possibly beat me. Just i think with how my entry is going i could have possibly beat you if i entered the liquid  coaster comp.So basicly it was my own opinion an thats it. Nothing to get jumpy over.

My post in slob's leftover NEPT topic. Should clear some of what my post meant up. Just an OPINION people thats all. Nothing to get all jumpy about.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    .:thanx everybody:.

sloB-thanx, im glad you liked it. and im very glad to be aprt of RCTU:P

mantis-thanx man...i really liked the fences too...

nemisis chris- i know, it wasnt that impressive

congrats to sloB, he earned it, nice going man...now you got another chance to make a park and not get disqualified...

marshy--your best work yet...it had kinda the same theme as mine, which was weird, but u won fair and square...great work...

and i didnt really like TerrorTech's...his buildings were to big...

thanx again!
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

THAT RYANB THING -  WHAT THE FUCK ?

It was a joke. Lay off the caps lock.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    rctfan - are you going to release yours soon? (I haven't looked at the ad. district yet...maybe my question will be answered there....if so, then sorry for cluttering this topic up...not that other people seem to have qualms about that...)

TerrorTech - nice photos.
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    I'd just like to vent about Terror tech's entry

wow wow wow wow wow

this must have took like 50 hours to make in comparison to the others that about 5 times as much

effort grade: A*

I really think this should have won

SloB's was really nice as well but I feel that steve41's looked better and must have took more effort

effort.

-fog-
  • Steve%s's Photo

SloB's was really nice as well but I feel that steve41's looked better and must have took more effort

really?! thanx man, it took me about 12 hours altogether...but maybe i just work slow...

:)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

I'd just like to vent about Terror tech's entry

wow wow wow wow wow

this must have took like 50 hours to make in comparison to the others that about 5 times as much

effort grade: A*

I really think this should have won

effort.

-fog-

Agreed.

My entry has taken me 6 days so far but that is cause of school and other things. My percent is hmm.... 60% done.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    hey, whos enterin' the alien-themed coaster contest?

i am... :D
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I was going to...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

hey, whos enterin' the alien-themed coaster contest?

i am... :D

Oh man i can't wait to see the results of that.

custom UFOS perhaps. ;) :D

:spawn:
  • Steve%s's Photo

custom UFOS perhaps. ;)  :D

just you wait...

;)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

just you wait...

;)

*waits in exitement* :D
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Damn, i hate how the day goes by so fast when you are tryin to get something done. I finished the layout and about 30% of the theming of my mine train and i still don't know if im even entering. The time goes by so fast, especially since i had 3 basketball games today (school b-ball, freind b-ball and jew b-ball). Anyways, i hope i get my entry done in time, and i hope my new hacks are ready...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Damn, i hate how the day goes by so fast when you are tryin to get something done. I finished the layout and about 30% of the theming of my mine train and i still don't know if im even entering. The time goes by so fast, especially since i had 3 basketball games today (school b-ball, freind b-ball and jew b-ball). Anyways, i hope i get my entry done in time, and i hope my new hacks are ready...

3 to 4 days my friend. I should be finished by tommarow or Saturday.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I wanna enter something... but all of the good contests have been done already. The alien-themed category seems a little specific and narrow-ranged. Has anyone ever actually done an alien themed park.. or alien themed anything? Shit, RCT doesn't even have an alien theme.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Not all the good contests Jacko...

Steel Twister?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading