Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Im out of the wooden comp. Im too busy to finish today... :@
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Well my beemer for the steel twister contest launches in a whole new direction  :twitch:

Oh good god coasterkid, I sure hope your not seriously planning to enter what i think you are! Don't do it!!!!!!!!

On the dark ride, i was considering entering that but i'm already in.

One more thing: Iris, would it be alright if those of us who have already qualified ourselfs for the Pro Tour to enter some of these other (weekly) contests with the understanding that we can't win... Just to get ourselfs known better. That's all.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ride6 - why not release it in the Ad. District?

I'd glady pin the topic for you.
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    Sent hope I can get a higher placing this time.

Looking forward to seeing the other entrys
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

iris2486@bellsouth.net

Thanks Toon.

I got my entry in this morning and started on another category *runs into shadows and continues to lurk*

Also, glad to see you entering in another one Dan. I'm looking foward to the competition... ;)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

It actually meant indoor ride. I wanted to see how craetive people could get with the building structure, etc.
    More of an architecture based competition unlike all the theming/coaster ones.
    Guess some people don't know what a dark ride is?

Does that mean if we "misinterpretted" the idea behind that round of entry, that we are going to be DQ'ed?

If so, I'll have to make it alien themed...
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

Iris, you may want to put this somewhere in the initial post in this thread.  It's been posted so many times in this thread I've got it memorized, but the thread is getting so long it's probably really hard to find.

I think my new signature will fix that...
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Yes, but how would you get yourself to the status to where people looked for one of your posts for iris' email address?

And I can't finish my entry in time so it's not going in.

I find I can not enter the NE Pro Tour mini-contests because I can't get the entries I want done finished, so I'll just have to wait for the next contest.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just sent mine in. IMO its my best entry yet.

Good Luck to all who Enter.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    About the video game round, can it be themed to a video game character or just a part of a video game, or does it have to be themed to a whole game?
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    Knew i wouldnt make it for the steel twister round........Ive manged to complete 1/4 in a 3 weeks..........Nevermind, i'll send it into the movie competition, coz the theme is actually pretty close to a movie. Just a few touch ups here and there.
  • mantis%s's Photo

About the video game round, can it be themed to a video game character or just a part of a video game, or does it have to be themed to a whole game?

As long as it's in any way video-game related i'm sure it'd be ok.

CoasterkidMWM - good work :D

Kumba - looking forward to it. hope you win!
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Yep i sent my woodie in yesterday.
    But i dont think i stand a chance against Kumba but good luck to everyone.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    So who all is entering the steel twister round?
  • sloB%s's Photo
    wow.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    gah.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    heh

:)
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

So who all is entering the steel twister round?

There's a slight chance i will, something like 0.00000000000001%.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    hmmm. can i use the same entry for the dark ride/dark coaster contest and the movie themed coaster contests (given, of course, that the entry did not win in the dark ride competition) if it is the same entry?
  • Janus%s's Photo
    No, because then everybody already had a chance to see your entry. Screens are forbidden, so are releases.
    It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading