Music Forum / Britney's new song...

• Brent%s's Photo
    4.0... ha... I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Very...VERY doubtful...
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i highly doubt that
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

My GPA is .001

BEAT THAT, BIOTCH!

looks like I already did.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    You can still be book-smart and be a retard at the same time.

But you....
    I just think your a retard that lies
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I just think your a spook
  • John%s's Photo

You can still be book-smart and be a retard at the same time.

But you....
    I just think your a retard that lies

AMEN my Fatha'... ;) AMEN.

And a quality edit there Metal. Jiggaboo? Fucking idiot...
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Ha! Metal's in a internet fight, so to speak, against Fatha'. Good luck, lol.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

I just think your a spook

Yea...good one.
    Its ok Metal, we all can't have normal intelligence...Some of us are just...special. Maybe you have a 4.0 GPA in Special Ed classes?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    some people just need to chill out
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

Yea...good one.
    Its ok Metal, we all can't have normal intelligence...Some of us are just...special.  Maybe you have a 4.0 GPA in Special Ed classes?

No, in honors classes. Creative writing honors, Biology, Honors Geomotry, and Teacher Cadet
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Ok fine.
    Honors Special Ed classes.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Tell me Pym, whats your grade point average? Mine is a 4.0.

You hide it well.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

There is no talent in rapping.  8@

Ignorance is bliss.

Tell me Pym, whats your grade point average? Mine is a 4.0.

That's your blood alcohol content, numbshit.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    my blood alcohol level is higher than that :p
  • John%s's Photo
    Seriously Metal, you lost that one... hard.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    You can all sit here and say there is no talent put into certain types of music but you'd be misinformed. Britney Spears has limited talents (at least she isn't shy in front of an audience or camera...) but the point isn't Britney's talent going into the song. This is precisely why pop concerts require dancing skills as well (though of course Britney doesn't do much herself) because on the album, the songs are technologicalified. I'm sure you already knew this but obviously someone had to put the effort and skill into the actual song, and it wasn't Britney. It was the songwriters and technicians and musicians. And of course background dancers. In this way Britney and Christina and the rest of the Mickey Mouse posse take on a role similar to the President... they present the image and the ideas but they have only limited input of what goes behind the scenes. But if they don't like the final product, it's out the window.

Personally I enjoy music from all genres. As long as I can sing along and get into the songs it's alright for me. That's why I prefer 80's music and Soundtrack music. Alright so you can't sing along to soundtrack music if it doesn't have lyrics, but you get the picture. One Britney song I really did like was "Lucky" because I wasn't disgusted by the lyrics (there was actually a kind of cool message) and it was a fun song to sing along to.

Other artists that I love because they're fun to sing along to:

Journey
    Matchbox Twenty
    Def Leppard
    Eminem
    Blink 182 (sue me)

I respect the underground shit but I don't want to pick apart music and decide which of it is true art, etc. Say what you want about commercialized artists but they know (who to hire that knows how) to make music fun.

Besides, before Britney's Hollywoodization she was fucking hot.
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    Talk about about cheesy lyrics.... Click the fuzzy bunny, he will show you the way!

=:-)
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    -What is it with heavy metal, it totally sucks!!!

-btw heavy metal is not a song, it's kinda like the blues, just expressing your feelings. Shit mother fuck fucker shit

-Rap is ok when it's funny or if it has a good tune, like 2-pace, changes for example and EminEm is ok is you think its good (i don't)

-Punk Rock is just totally shit. it can be ok but i seriously hate bands that make 1 song and bugger off i:e spunge, jump on demand

-Linkin Park Rock!

-Country Music...not even gonna say anything

-Club: This is the real deal go to a club, smoke something, drink a lot, get wasted and go home and do something. It will be the most fun youve ever had in your life (Brother told me)

-Chocolate Buttons

-Techno is said to be quite good tho i don't listen to it cos it fucks up my brain.
    :yup:

thats the end of my little review, now im gonna gi back to my poor excuse of a life, bye

-fog- :elf:
  • Metropole%s's Photo

-Punk Rock is just totally shit. it can be ok but i seriously hate bands that make 1 song and bugger off i:e spunge, jump on demand

Firstly, Spunge isn't punk rock, it's Ska

Secondly, they didn't release one song and bugger off. In fact, buy their album. It's damn good.

Personally, I don't judge bands souly on the singles they release. I judge them on their album too.

Metro B)

P.S. As for Britney Spears...ahem...Shit

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading