RCT Discussion / RCT LL no-CD Crack (works for XP and Vista)

• Rhynos%s's Photo
    *tears* you beautiful people, you! *tears*
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    Or you could just go here and save yourself alot of time.
    http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/dl.cgi?rct!zip

Also this is an old method that was posted at the Station years ago.
    [/font]
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Errrr.... thanks for digging up a dead topic? Doing that seems to be a recurring thing on coaster forums lately... people digging up dead topics for no reason, and replying to them... it's like, why? The topic hasn't been replied to in ages for a reason.
  • posix%s's Photo
    So people mustn't dig up old threads?
    That's like.... why ?!

Anyway, Glitchwolf, you're one damn big idiot. If you had read the whole thread so far you would've understood why we do not want a crack. They are only for losers. For retards. Like overclocking. Remember?
    So fuck off with your stupid RCTStation tricks. I mean, RCTStation! :|''''
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]So people mustn't dig up old threads?
    That's like.... why ?!

Anyway, Glitchwolf, you're one damn big idiot. If you had read the whole thread so far you would've understood why we do not want a crack. They are only for losers. For retards. Like overclocking. Remember?
    So fuck off with your stupid RCTStation tricks. I mean, RCTStation! :|''''[/font]

well, the big smart trick you posted earlier, has been posted at the station 2 years ago. or something like that.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    in addendum - nocd cracks are good if you don't have the HD space to waste on that.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Just that except Glitchwolf nobody knew of it. How strange.
    I hope the next NOCD Crack you're going to use will fuck up the whole game. Or better, screw your whole computer because it had a virus implented. Or, while visiting one of these warez sites, you accidentally got a dialer without noticing.
    Harhar.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Just that except Glitchwolf nobody knew of it. How strange.
    I hope the next NOCD Crack you're going to use will fuck up the whole game. Or better, screw your whole computer because it had a virus implented. Or, while visiting one of these warez sites, you accidentally got a dialer without noticing.
    Harhar.[/font]

[font="Arial"]
    I sense you were being funny, thus the harhar.
    And none of the cracks I find have any virii.
    I doubt you will ever learn anything Posix, why waste all the space on your computer when you can us this simple crack? It only makes sense.

Anyways, what I meant about the Station thing was that that NOCD trick you have was first discovered and PUBLISHED at the Station in one of thier guides, that was ALONG time ago.

Anyways, goodday to you Posix, sir!
    [/font]
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Just that except Glitchwolf nobody knew of it. How strange.
    Harhar.[/font]

i believe no-one will get any virii from gamecopyworld. especially if they take care of their virus protection.

besides, there are no real "warez sites". the kind you are thinking of, anyway.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    wanna bet?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    a bit on topic again.. after all this time,

the no-cd works with windows 98, but you have to forget about adding the \cd at the end, just leave it at the copy pasting. (atleast, that's how it worked for me, and realise i'm probably the only person even attempting to run a game on windows 98 here =P)
  • posix%s's Photo

the no-cd works with windows 98, but you have to forget about adding the \cd at the end, just leave it at the copy pasting.

can you copy/paste me the path address to which you copied the cd files, please?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    With nothing better to do, I decided to try it tonight.

It worked!!!

Thanks Adix/Posix!
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I have an actual No-Cd Crack w/ the patch. Works great for me. If anyone is still looking for one let me know.
  • FreakyB%s's Photo

[font="Century Gothic"]I had one of these cd cracks but for some reason it didn't work [/font] :(

CD Cracks are rubbish...

EDIT: I hope the quote tags work...

EDIT: Sorry if this is a bit off topic but does anyone know of a topic that gives you parkmaking tips for RCT?

EDIT: Whoa this topic is old, is there still anyone using this topic except for me just posting in!!!!! :OMG:

Edited by FreakyB, 04 April 2007 - 02:46 AM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    EDIT: Nevermind. I got it to work on Vista. I didn't read, and I forgot to create the \Data folder inside the \CD folder. LOL. Silly me!

Anyway, this hack is confirmed to work on Vista.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    I don't have access to my rct CD's anymore, anyone got an ISO of rct/LL and rct2? I've payed and owned both games, so don't bitch at me about legality.
  • Fanatic Of RCT%s's Photo

I don't have access to my rct CD's anymore, anyone got an ISO of rct/LL and rct2? I've payed and owned both games, so don't bitch at me about legality.

I've got them all if you want them...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    fanatic, check your PM's
  • FreakyB%s's Photo
    I need my RCT2 back... it stopped working! :'(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading