News / NE'S Blockbuster Challenge

• Tediz%s's Photo
    I might enter this one. When is the deadline? And are the prizes the same as the last one?
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    *has cool idea for coaster.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    My coaster is done although the theming isn't complete yet
    i dont know whether i will have time to do it yet though
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    whens the end date? I made my layout, which was the hardest part considering the type of coaster I've devised, so how long do I have to theme her?
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I have also finsihed my coaster/s ;) --but as with gymkid--need to know how much time I've got to theme it--it'll take awhile.

Also--someone mentioned "prize" what would that be?
    I have a decent idea---but I might change it......

BigFoot
  • cg?%s's Photo

Also--someone mentioned "prize" what would that be?

The prizes for the last competition were various things in the forums, and around the site, which you would typically need to be a Parkmaker, or even Iris to see, or have.

Or something.

It's just things like a custom member title, sneak peek at a future Spotlight, etc.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    ^ is right
    < is also wondering when the deadline is.

Well, my coaster ponzors you all and im off to theme this beast. Peace out and good luck beating me...no more water all underneath it like my last one...the water ruined it
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    ok I finished--I think it's the best contest entry i've done. I can't say I'll place in the top ten or twenty here at NE but it's very good I think. The only thing that might hurt--is if iris or who ever judges hasn't seen the movie/s and I didn't do custom supports......

Where do I send it?

BigFoot
  • iris%s's Photo
    IM me at iris2486 or send me it at liro@adelphia.net
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    ok i sent mine in. I might so another one also--because I'm really starting to doubt my talent on that one--the coasters were just ok--and the themeing wasn't near as strong as it could have......

Just have to find a better movie than what i did......

BigFoot
  • mantis%s's Photo

ok I finished--I think it's the best contest entry i've done.  I can't say I'll place in the top ten or twenty here at NE but it's very good I think.  The only thing that might hurt--is if iris or who ever judges hasn't seen the movie/s and I didn't do custom supports......

Where do I send it?

BigFoot

Not everything has to have custom supports to be good - often they ruin a perfectly good coaster.

I've chosen one well known film (which makes it easier to judge), and one that's more obscure:

I know an obscure film makes it harder to judge, and reduces the chance of the Judges liking the entry, but I think it's worth it just to test their knowledge of classic literature :D
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    how much more time do we have on this?

BigFoot
  • Drew%s's Photo
    im gonna do this one. im gonna do a new movie. Spiderman proabably... :flame:
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I think I'll give it a shot. I have no idea what movie to do though.
  • posix%s's Photo
    ok, I'll give it a try...
    plz sign me up :)
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    I'll sign up!!!!!!!!!!!! please put me on the lizt!!!!! :yup:
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I just finished making my coaster and i am in the process of theming it. I have a question though:

do the stats have to be rideable like the last compo's was. I have a 10.21 intensity rating. :flame:
  • mantis%s's Photo

do the stats have to be rideable like the last compo's was. I have a 10.21 intensity rating. :flame:

I didn't think they needed to be rideable for the first one either.

I've built a layout i'm happy with (eventually) and am trying to find the motivation/inspiration to theme it.
  • Raging Angel%s's Photo
    I may enter this contest. Good luck.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    oh fcuk it :(

I aint got enough time to do it
    Maybe next time hey :@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading