News / NE'S Blockbuster Challenge

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

oh fcuk it  :(

I aint got enough time to do it
    Maybe next time hey :@

Wha??? Natelox w/ no time???

:OMG:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    it would help if my screen name read "natelox" and not "adamrct" ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo

it would help if my screen name read "natelox" and not "adamrct"  ;)

Shhhh! You're wasting the ideal opportunity to assume the other's identity! Now you've blown your cover.

I have too many ideas and not enough time/motivation for this competition. I think my best plan of action will be to make a coaster on a whim and find a film to fit it :D
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Well it doesnt look like im gonna finish soon, but thats ok cuz its not looking like the deadline will be soon either...take your time boyz...this ones gonna rock
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Iris told me that we had a few more weeks, which is good, becasue it is taking me forever to theme my coaster (took me 3 days just to get a design that didnt turn out to intense :rolleyes:)

Mine is turning out pretty good though. Iris, you'd better like this thing considering how much I am slaving over it :lol:

~The Persnickety Butterpus (:lol:)~ :bandit:
  • natelox%s's Photo
    i might enter, i might not. its not my heighest priority right now, Project DDI and parkwars are. also, my fav. movies (enemy of the state, the bourne identity, the score) are very hard to theme to..so if i come up with a really good idea, i'll enter, otherwise...no
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    I have started on mine.

It had good ratings before thememing. Now they suck. What the hell.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I'M DONE WITH MINE! :spam: :spam: :spam:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    mine will be great :-d

i think it looks quite 'original', tho the coaster is a tad slow or with extra trains.. better figure sumtin out... it is based after a very kewl movie tho =)
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I just finished mine. I think I did a very good job on it. Where do I send it to? *)
  • iris%s's Photo
    liro@adelphia.net
  • Drew%s's Photo
    ^thanks. I just sent it to you... :flame:
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Im gonna drag my lazy ass into this contest.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I've decided against entering, because i'd rather focus my efforts on other things. Plus my chosen films (Jungle Book and Dante's Peak) both ended up being uninspiring in theme.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Mine is gonna take forever to do. i dunno if I can get it in ontime, cus i have like 2 parks right now and this. OK
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Get ready for the crappiest movie ever!

Starring Ben Affleck.

'Nuff said.

The coaster isn't that good either. Oh well.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    GOD mine was sent in ages ago but i don't exspect to win

:spam: :spam: :spam:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Get ready for girls in bikinis.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Would you count a choose your own adventure ride (Lion King) as a coaster? If so then I think I may have enough ideas to enter.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I am shocking myself with how well my entry is going. I have a good feeling about this one.

Get ready for a bald women...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading