News / Official Park Wars Teams

• RedBrain%s's Photo
    ¾ßÀÌ!! ºØ¾Ëµé¾Æ!!!! Á¸³ª °í¸¿³×!!!
    ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¸»¾ß ³ª´Â ÂʹßÀÌ »õ³¢µé °ø¿ø ¸¸µé°í ½ÍÁö ¾Ê¾Æ~
    ³ª´Â ÀÚ¶û½º·± ´Ü±º¿Õ°ËÀÇ ÀÚ¼ÕÀÎ °­·¡¿ÏÀ̾ß!!!
    ¾Æ¹«Æ°°£
    ´ÏµéÀÌ ³ª°¡½Ã¸¶ ¾îÂî°í ÀúÂî°í Áö¶öÁö¶ö °Å¸®µç°£¿¡~
    ³ÊÈñµéÀº ³» ºØ¾Ë¹Ø¿¡ ÀÖÀ»»ÓÀ̾ß~~~ ǪÇÏÇÏÇÏ ¤»;
    ¼ø ³ÊÈñµéÀº °³ºØ¾ËÀ̱¸³ª~~~
    ´Ù ¾Ö½öÀ̾ß~~ ¾Æ¾Æ~~ ¾Æ¾Æ~¾Æ¾Æ~¾Æ¾Æ~~ ¿Í¿ì~~
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

CP Jon on Cedar Fair.

Sure;  I can go with that.  So when is the start date????

Cool! I actually made it onto the team I wanted...

When do we start?
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo

Ah fuck. I got crazeycoaster on Fuji-Q? Who the hell is Fuji-Q? Ah well whatever atleast I'll have fun. When do we start? Oh no offense crazeycoaster. Sorry. :bandit:

knuckles B)

you haven't seen my rct1 archy :it:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I wonder: can we start yet?

Is there an official workbench?

How is this advertising thing doing to work?

And most improtantly, how many of Ed's and Natelox's ideas for awards and stuff are going into effect?

I just want some stuff clairfied before I do anything, stupid.

ride6
  • Lucifer%s's Photo

I wonder: can we start yet?

Is there an official workbench?

How is this advertising thing doing to work?

And most improtantly, how many of Ed's and Natelox's ideas for awards and stuff are going into effect?

I just want some stuff clairfied before I do anything, stupid.

ride6

You just left yourself open for someone to come along and say somthing, so in order to let you down easily - i'll say it.

You just did.

:D
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I can't wait to start working. Even though I did not get my partner, I think Bender and I can pull Six Flags off...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Alright, this is important. All of the new teams need to post their park name and location as soon as possible. Whatever you choose you'll be using the whole competition so make sure it's something you're happy with. ASAP please.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Intamin, if its not right, tell me, and I'll fix it..

Paramount Studios Georgia, in Georgia.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    i'm gonna have to back out,i have no time for park wars right now,i already have a park in the making i have a ton of stuff i have to get done,sorry.
  • intamin101%s's Photo
    Wow, way to be a dick and cause more problems than Park Wars already had. If you don't have time then what the hell were you thinking? "Hmm, there's a new topic about how so many people dropped out of the contest that they are having sign-ups again. I know I don't really have that much time, but I'll sign up anyway because I'm an asshole." Seriously, think about it before you sign up. Signing up makes a commitment, and dropping out after everything else makes it that much worse.

But yes MightyMouse, the name is correct. And incase there may be any confusion, yes, Paramount Studios Georgia is located in Georgia.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well if you can't do it you can't do it. knuckles needs a new partner now so there's an open spot for somebody. Is there anyone else who's having second thoughts? It would be best to say something now.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Hevydevy and I agreed on "Busch Gardens Adair Village" in Montreal, Canada. This was before this whole re-sign up thing, so if you don't like it, Hevydevy, let me know.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Cedro Hieghts México
    Mexico City, Mexico

Is this okay CP Freak Jon?

Hope so, I did this on the fly...

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Another note: Please do not start! When the rules are posted, every team will have one full month to get their parks started. That's plenty of time to build an entrance and a couple sections which is all you'll need to start. A workbench map will be released with the rules. If you really must build something, you can design coasters or work on your themes or something. It's probably a good idea to plan out sections for possible updates with your partner. Anything you build now will have to be rebuilt though so I wouldn't spend a lot of time building until the contest actually starts.
  • John%s's Photo
    gir and myself have decided upon Sea World Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Oh. Crap. Dammit crazeycoaster. Now anybody want to be my park wars partner? :'(
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    sorry knuckles i would of stayed in but ,i have a huge school project and im planning a 2 week trip virginia.I'm also already working on a park,its hard...

Alpengeist=crazeycoaster :yup:
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

Cedro Hieghts México
    Mexico City, Mexico

Is this okay CP Freak Jon?

Hope so, I did this on the fly...

ride6

Yeah, if you spell it right...

Cedro Heights Mexico

lol...
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Okay, it looks like the name for Alienated and I's park is...

Universal Studios New Orleans
    New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Drew%s's Photo
    In case it was missed, Bender and I came up with a name and location:

Six Flags Over Michigan
    Lansing, Michigan

Original, huh?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading