General Chat / Whale Explodes.

• Turtleman%s's Photo
    Like I said, Posix won't understand. He probably has a pet or something where is going to die soon or something and he can't face the fact that everything dies.
  • posix%s's Photo
    So when something dies it's all over? You're not respecting the thing anymore? Please stop being so unmorally and get your character some respectability.

And Turtleman, no, I didn't have a pet in 10 years, thanks.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Dead Humans are driven round built up areas to funerals. Whats the difference? Spontaneus Combustion happens in Nature. They didnt know it was gonna happen. It cant be predicted. Its just something that can happen to anything at any time.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]So when something dies it's all over? You're not respecting the thing anymore? Please stop being so unmorally and get your character some respectability.

And Turtleman, no, I didn't have a pet in 10 years, thanks.[/font]

Sorry but your acting really stupid. They are dead! Let go of the person who died and let them in rest. That would just be fucking creepy if you talk to like a dead grandfather at his grave when your 50 years old. Dead humans are respected by put into graves or creamated and to be left alone. Dead animals don't need to fucking be respected.. Yeah.. let's go bury that bird that just crashed into my window.. Stupid.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Turtleman, I think you're gonna a bit over the top. Animals should be treated with the same respect as your fellow human beacue, WE ARE ANIMALS. We should strife to look after and protect the creatures that co-exist with us on this planet. Im not religious but I still beleive in the soul and I think itd be damn arrogent to presume that animals dont have souls. But still.... the Whale was dead. It was a freak act of nature. Shit happens.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I am saying animals decompose. They don't need to be burried. We do. Who wants a dead human lying on the ground waiting to decompose? No one. Domestic animals should be burried of course, animal animals should not because they are in their own little habitat and they will decompose. No one need to worry. Let nature do its thing. It is just different with humans, because we are humans and its morally wrong to leave a dead body out in the open to rot. That is what I am trying to say.
  • posix%s's Photo

Let go of the person who died and let them in rest.

Exactly.
    And don't make fun of them.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I am an extreme enviromentalist and have no problem with laughing at this exploding whale. But then again, its not like we are laughing at the whale, but rather the fact that town square is covered in whale innards.

Just thought I'd add that in.
  • Rage%s's Photo

I am an extreme enviromentalist and have no problem with laughing at this exploding whale. But then again, its not like we are laughing at the whale, but rather the fact that town square is covered in whale innards.

Just thought I'd add that in.

Yeah. Thats what I was trying to get across but I suck at Communication :lol:
  • Walt Disney%s's Photo
    WTF is that nasty SHIT!!!? :X
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Blah blah whatever people say about national parks and stuff its to no avail at the moment if your just gonna kill it another way. if i remember correctly from geogrpahy class, the USA 25% of the worlds C02. Thats just stupidly large and with bush pulling out of the Kyoto treaty it seems he has no plans to change it,

Anyway on subject i do findthis pretty amuseing. the fact they were transporting it through the town just seems odd to me.
    but would of been one hell of a sight
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    America is horrible with pollution and emissions. It's almost funny to see that Posix is one of the only ones here who has a decent set of morals. Butterfinger and Rage, I see what you are saying. Yes this is funny, but in that sort of interesting "wtf" kind of way.. where you stare at it in awe and just kind of wonder.. what the hell...

Our country is participating in destroying this planet far more than any other country. If I have a soul, then a pigeon has a soul. If a pigeon has a soul, so does each worm and grub and every single living being, down to the krill and brine shrimp that feed baleen whales. It isn't right to tie up the carcass of an animal to a semi truck and drive it through the city in the open like that. They should have at least put a tarp or a canvas cloth (or several) over it, or put it on a truck that it would actually FIT ON. I think it's crap the way you guys are acting about this. It's funny to see that there's a lot more children here then I thought. It's things like this that made me and alot of other people leave the site. Every post erupts in a flame war. "I DONT LIKE YOUR OPINION SO, UH, YOU"RE GAY!! AHAHAHHAH!!!1111" So what if Posix is gay? (Let's say he is for example's sake.) Most homosexuals have more sensitivity and more understanding of the world around them then heterosexuals. This is because they have an increased awareness of their emotions. So, homosexuals are more emotionally sensitive, somewhat like a female. This would allow him to see what is really wrong with this picture, better than the rest of you intellectually and emotionally deprived morons who are still sitting there laughing, with nothing but "hehe.. blood.. guts.. gay.. heh heh....whale.." going through your thought process. I am an extremely emotionally sensetive person, but I am not gay. This allows me to have an affinity for nature, and to respect the world that created me, rather than stomp on it's face for my own good (also, i get pussy everyday :yup::SA:). That's another lecture for another day... It isn't fair to us, to nature, or to the poor dead whale to drag a it's rotting carcass through the streets on a flatbed truck. Whales come to the beach when they think it's time to die. Perhaps their magnetic sensors are disturbed by the earth's increasingly fluctuating magnetic field (which is due to reverse polarity in the near future) and they came up onto the beach without even thinking twice, because they thought they were going the right way. You never know until you are a whale and you find yourself on a beach. I hope all of you don't think you're smart, because everything you know was taught to you by mankind, your books, your teachers, learning by example, etc. Newsflash, mankind is the worst thing that has ever happened to this planet in the history of time. Stop being concieted and thinking you're better than the earth and it's creations because you walk upright, and you have thumbs and a brain. Have a fucking heart and understand your place in nature. It is not your place ABOVE nature, it is your place within nature. We are not better than this planet and we are no better than a squirrel, or even a blade of grass. A blade of grass does more good for the earth than a single human does in it's entire life. Remember, we invented guns. You're making fun of squirrels for attacking each others testicles? Please, we shoot people for no reason! At least the squirrel has a reason, he wants to procreate, that is the basis of all life, is to reproduce and continue your bloodline into the future. He wants to make sure that his seed is planted in a female and not the other squirrel. If you bite somebody's nuts off, they cant have kids. If it's two squirrels one on one, and one of them destroys the other one's testicles, that is survival of the fittest. People shooting people with guns is just fucking moronic and ignorant. You all might as well go jump off a cliff like lemmings, that way you can actually contribute the precious carbon and other life elements that are in your body back into the circle of creation. By being buried in a box we delay our return to the Earth a considerable amount of time. By dying on a beach, a beached whale decomposes more rapidly than it would underwater, and it goes back to the earth. Now, why couldn't we just leave beached whales there? I'm sure whales have been washing up on beaches longer than we've been taking them off of beaches. Was there ever a problem before? If it ain't broke, dont fix it.
  • posix%s's Photo
    SA, you'll be my hero for all times...
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol you are right SA
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Pym... show yourself to the coatroom.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    ^^^^ That was the greatest rant I've heard in my life. :'( :) :D

\/ You really are an asshole, aren't you? 8@
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    And that was the worst piece of shit rant I heard in my life. People like you need to stop smoking so much weed and notice that no one fucking cares for the earth anymore. Look at us Americans. All our fucking cars and computers and shit we fucking don't need. We need fucking killing. Our population is going up soo high. I think we should sart having more wars actually. People need to die soon, or we will be living in a shithouse.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

People like you need to stop smoking so much weed and notice that no one fucking cares for the earth anymore.

And that will never change if we dont speak out against industrialism and what-not, like SA just did. We will just keep driving ourself deeper and deeper into the hellhole we are all ready in, until basicly it backfires and the human race goes extinct. What a day of rejoicing that will be for all the plants and animals of the earth, assuming there are any left.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Anyways, my views on the environment are guided by the following 3 beleifs:

1) It is a hell of a lot harder to fix the environment than it is to break it. Therefore, we shouldn't break it.

2) Humans have been doing detrimental things to the environment. For example, global warming. Bush can be a pro-big money asshole and claim that it doesnt exist so his industrialist fat cat friends can make some extra bucks and vote for him, but the truth is, there is a hole in the ozone layer due directly to humans, it shouldn't be there, and it's going to be very difficult to fix.

3) Other than earth and ecosystems in general, I respect animals and don't support unneccesarily disrupting them in the name of economics, for example as the Alaska Oil Drilling proposal will build a frickin oil rig in the middle of a US park. Oh, yes catalyst, we have the best park system...well, we did, until we got a president who's triyng to build oil rigs in the middle of them.

Thanks. Turtleman, if you don't beleive that dead things deserve respect, than I really can't change your mind, but I would contend that humans and life in general are in essence much more than a sack of carbons and water, and I feel that you are simply wrong.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

All our fucking cars and computers and shit we fucking don't need. We need fucking killing.

Then why don't you get off your computer, take a gun and kill yourself. You wouldn't be such a hypocrite.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading