Pro Tour 1 / Workbenches!

• mantis%s's Photo
    I'm looking forward to PLENTY of entries.
    Let's hope the 'enable all attractions' works.
  • cBass%s's Photo

I just need to figure out something good to make... thats gonna be hard for me...needs to be 'original'

We should call out ideas for our own so people dont copy ideas.. and youd end up having two of the same parks made...

That would be a little anticlimactic, don't you think? Besides, if two people think of the same idea, neither deserves to win.

I don't expect to win this at all, but my entry will be very cBass.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

I don't expect to win this at all, but my entry will be very cBass.

Mmmmm... (gets fuzzy feeling inside) ;)X

This competition should be a wonderful thing to review in May!

Kai :huey:
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Wow, the RCT2 workbench is great! How did I survive without that scenery?
    Good luck to everyone, I'm really looking forward to the results.

BTW- I noticed the "light castle turret"-item is a bit messed up.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    MAY! :(

whos idea was it to make us work hard?
  • Toon%s's Photo

Yep...I forgot to click the colourable1 button in the editor...my bad, sorry. I guess you just can't use that item.
  • John%s's Photo
    Toon, you forgot the city wall textures! Now my creative idea is defunct. :p ;)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Yep...I forgot to click the colourable1 button in the editor...my bad, sorry. I guess you just can't use that item.

Could you fix it an release it for us to use in other parks?
    I know you have released some objects that weren't colorable, but that isn't a problem, cause all i had to do is make it colorable. Like for example your Wall-Castle-Pillars weren't colorable and i needed them to be so i took it to the object edior and made it colorable. (yes i still left your name on the object like it was before since it is yours)

^Obvious i know. :huey:
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Well ive got my idea, now all i needs to do is execute it. May does look a little close for some reason, but its a good deadline because people will be pushed to work since it is soo close.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    my suggestion:

nobody say anything. just make it, and send it in. Hirollers was kinda anticlimactic because everyone knew mala was the only one left. It's cool if nobody knows who all sent in entries.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'm dropping out. No time.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    That's too bad.
  • Toon%s's Photo

I'm dropping out.  No time.

scared...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    i expect we'll see 25% drop outs in this first two weeks and then gradually decrease in drop outs till 1 month before the deadline due to the small project time allowed.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    hmm not much time...

Ideas aren't flowing very well either...
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I do have my idea now, at least. I personally don't think time limit is too short and I'm a fairly slow builder.
  • cBass%s's Photo

I do have my idea now, at least.  I personally don't think time limit is too short and I'm a fairly slow builder.

I agree, Toon.

Yep. Scared.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

We should call out ideas for our own so people dont copy ideas.. and youd end up having two of the same parks made...

I call a prehistoric/dinosaur theme + a hell theme :devil: , other themes im keeping under raps ;)
  • natelox%s's Photo
    If vTd actually takes part in this, I would put money on him. And I'm keeping everything about my park secret, expect the following information: I probably won't start until march.
  • John%s's Photo

I call a prehistoric/dinosaur theme + a hell theme :devil: , other themes im keeping under raps ;)

No, I get those. Stealer.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading