Pro Tour 1 / Workbenches!

• posix%s's Photo
    vTd!? What? Where? Seriously?!
    Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! >_<
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    haha, losers, I'm gonna kick all your asses. ;)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I heard a rumor that Danimator was plotting a surprise comeback too...
  • Micool%s's Photo

I started that.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

That's right... FOO!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i was praying for toons land blocks. oh well, the other scenery is nice, and should bring about some nice work. good luck you guys...
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Can we get rid of the entrance gates you gave us?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm sure it's fine to move or change the entrance gates.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    FOO 2!
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

i was praying for toons land blocks. oh well, the other scenery is nice, and should bring about some nice work. good luck you guys...

Why not be happy with what you do have?

Part of the experience of Toon's IOA will be his lavish architecture/landscaping, of which he's already released TOO MANY objects...letting any more out the door and letting all you other peeps play with it in these final 2-4 months he says are left on the project will only detract from the experience we'll all have once the FINAL PARK is in our greedy little hands (as there will be countless new projects overusing the objects). I'm appreciative of all his pieces that I have and have been permitted to use, but some things just need to be locked away to preserve his park.

Be happy with what you have, for WE ALL have more than we should.

(thanks Toon)

Kai :huey:
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    im not allowed to enter?
  • darkfire%s's Photo

im not allowed to enter?

Of course you can, you just have to sign your e-mail sending the entry to Iris with the name "darkfire".

It's in the rules, you must have missed that bit.

*You also get bonus points for adding "by darkfire" to the end of the names of the park and any rides.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Don't forget that all parks have to be vetted by me before being sent to Iris. It's to make sure they don't contain WMD's.
  • John%s's Photo
    Sure thing, mantis.
  • iris%s's Photo
    SA you can enter.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    You better not take it, SA ;)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    if SA enters then your all screwed. but hey, in a way that would be great for us guys not entering. :D
  • natelox%s's Photo
    There is a lot of talent here, more than just SA. Plus, there is a fairly restricted timelimit which may harm his chances. And with the $100 in sight, I think many/most people will create some of their best work yet.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

in a way that would be great for us guys not entering. :D

you mean CANT enter :devil:
  • Phatage%s's Photo

if SA enters then your all screwed. but hey, in a way that would be great for us guys not entering. :D

It would be good for everybody; maybe his genious would rub off a little and people would stop making concrete jungles, putting as many buildings with as much toon, markonix, and fisherman scenery on them as possible, making all those buildings look practically the same, and saying in the end that its themed to some country in Europe or something. Of course, if the slim chance that SA wasn't just saying his last post for the hell of it and he actually does enter, then you'll see dozens of rip off's off of whatever he makes that aren't half as good as always happens, but I'd rather have that than what the majority of "parks" have turned into these days.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading