RCT Discussion / Best Unfinished Parks

• gir%s's Photo
    I can't say that I have a lot but just off the top of my head...

LL
    3-L // hpg's Unfinished Hi-Rollers park- I love it and find it inspirational. :)
    Paramount's Sunshine Coast // Sort of unfinished, but still complete in a way. A lot more could've been done.
    nate's unfinished pack // All of them deserve recognition, they're all great and it kills me to see all of them unfinished.
    Project Warlock // I'm usually not into all this fantasy stuff, but this one just looked like a lot of fun.
    Tropico Resort // I could look at this every day and not get tired of it. Tropico Field and CityWalk are both amazing, along with the other parks included.

There are probably a bunch more that I can't think of for LL, but I don't think they are very many for RCT2 at all...

RCT2
    nate's unfinished pack // All beautiful, and remind me of LL- a good thing. :)
    John: DRR - Hotels & Entertainment Complex, Buccaneer // These were my two favorites out of his pack.
    BGSS // Beautiful, amazing park- not bogged down with tons of custom scenery.

I'd like to see other people's lists, it's sad that all these great parks never get finished, but it is also understandable. :(

EDIT: Added BGSS/Tropico Resort
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Project MASK by Fatha and SAC

Universal Studios Paradise by Ty (which supposedly had the best Jurassic park themed ride ever)

where the fuck did those go?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    BGSS :'(
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    BGSS takes the cake for me... I love that park. I love it more than any other Fatha' park even though it's incomplete. The landscaping still blows my mind, the coasters are incredable and even the archetecture was decent. Very RCT/LL like but with all the benifits of higher reasolution and great verieties of land colors (but not roofs).

Project MASK sounds like it would've been a top 5 park if completed. SACF and Fatha'! Damn.

Disney Resort Rome- John really had something going here. My favorite park of John's unfinished or finished work. The colors were fucking perfect and the archetecture didn't go too far in it's detail. Now if only John could've finished it...

Natelox's Unfinished Pack- Nate must have very high standards with parks the LL three eating the dirt. The two parks that were vertions of the "same park" (the name escapes me right now) were also equally incredable. The color use and such in those two was far and beyond anything in DFK and matched DDR, easy. The RCT2 ones were okay at best. City Of God looked like it could've turned into something and the one Mine Train looked pretty damn good too.

That's all for now,

ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Universal Studios Paradise by Ty (which supposedly had the best Jurassic park themed ride ever)

ouch.. i´d really like to see that, then. It´s really that good?
  • posix%s's Photo

ouch.. i´d really like to see that, then. It´s really that good?

Fucking dito.
    Andrew, MASK was about 60% done when they dropped it.
  • artist%s's Photo
    BGSS and Nates unfinished stuff!

NemesisChris
  • Leighx%s's Photo

BGSS and Nates unfinished stuff!

agreed,
    wish they did get finished :( .

:et:
  • x-sector%s's Photo

Yeah I wanted to see that to. from the screens it looked awesome.
  • artist%s's Photo

Yeah I wanted to see that to. from the screens it looked awesome.

I didnt even see screens :'(

NemesisChris
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    They were on his parkmaker page when he was still a parkmaker. there was two I think one with part of the jurassic park ride and the other was Back to the future building I think.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    BGSS and City of God.
    [/font]
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    City of God. How beautiful was that bitch..seriously.
  • mantis%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Fucking dito.
    Andrew, MASK was about 60% done when they dropped it.[/font]

Seriously? So where's the release? I want to see the park!

To be honest, Crypto is the park I want to see. Mort hasn't said he's dropped it, but he hasn't advertised it in yonks. Either he's finishing it in secret, or it's just sitting there.

Fill us in, Mort!
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Any unfinished parks this good should be put up for download.. :'(
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    whats the full name for BGSS?
  • sloB%s's Photo

To be honest, Crypto is the park I want to see. Mort hasn't said he's dropped it, but he hasn't advertised it in yonks. Either he's finishing it in secret, or it's just sitting there.

Fill us in, Mort!

Seriously, man.

Please, Mort fill us in. I'm itchin' to see that shiat.
  • gir%s's Photo

whats the full name for BGSS?

Busch Gardens San Simeon
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    never heard of it :runs away from thrown rocks:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^BGSS was Fatha's first attempt at RCT2. It was released back late last summer. The park was perfect... If only it got farther than 10%... :(

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading