RCT Discussion / Best Unfinished Parks

• x-sector%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Fucking dito.
    Andrew, MASK was about 60% done when they dropped it.[/font]

Seriously? So where's the release? I want to see the park!

It was never released I got to see it, but I did something for Fatha so that was my reward :)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Obviously it wasn't released...but why don't they finish it/release it unfinished?!
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Does anyone know where/if I might be able to find screens of BGSS? I've been looking all over the place. :)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Does anyone have screens of Project Mask? I never saw it..
  • Steve%s's Photo
    BGSS should have been finished. i kills me that it wasnt. and John should have finished his disney park and all the others he cancelled.

also, could someone point me in the right direction of nate's unfinshed stuff? i remember seeing it but now i cant find it. :(
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Heres the topic for NATES stuff

http://forums.nedesi...t=6062&hl=parks
  • Steve%s's Photo
    thanks x-sector. they were really great parks. whoever doesnt have them should download them. :D
  • artist%s's Photo
    I think BGSS is the greatest unfinished park ever.It has the most beautiful landscaping i have ever seen and some great coasters.

Why did you finish man?!!

Oh and wicked sig X-Sector ;)

NemesisChris
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    If you ask me...too many posts about a whole lot of nothing (finished).

Of course no one asked, so I posted it anyway.

Please next time, finish your parks so they are worth discussing in the long run.

Kai 8@
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Holy crap someone mentioned me!!!!!!

And definitely Nate's stuff. Bootyful.
  • gir%s's Photo

Holy crap someone mentioned me!!!!!!

Hehehe. :) I loved that park, and Aero's coaster was cool too. You should've finished that one.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Greatest unfinished RCT 1 work ever:
    Project MASK (I helped come up with that acronym too :D). That would still be my #1 park if they finished it today.

Greatest unfinished RCT 2 work ever:
    Busch Gardens San Simeon. Seriously, I feel that park kicks WDE's ass in every possible way. Even though he didn't have custom scenery, he made the park look amazing. I looked at that stuff and just felt bad about WDE in comparison. And for those who say "No, but WDE was amazing," well, just consider that proof of how good BGSS was then.

Fatha and I have this whole long-running competition, and we trash talk a lot, but it's all for fun. Seriously, he's an amazing park maker, and if it weren't for the fact that he hasn't released shit lately, he'd be my favorite parkmaker. As it goes, X-Sector has been hotter than Kiera Knightley (or Kristin Kreuk) lately, so he takes the cake. :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    UC maybe? lol

post 100,000 did i get it?

Edit:2: :yup:
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

Seriously, he's an amazing park maker, and if it weren't for the fact that he hasn't released shit lately, he'd be my favorite parkmaker

And that will change, very soon.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    ^ can't wait!
  • Micool%s's Photo

As it goes, X-Sector has been hotter than Kiera Knightley lately, so he takes the cake.  :D

No sorry, not possible. :angel:
  • natelox%s's Photo

As it goes, X-Sector has been hotter than Kiera Knightley

Posted Image

Compared To:

Posted Image

Maybe it's just me, but I ain't seeing it ;)
    This is, of course, a guy's opinion. Women would think much differently I'm sure.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    And the other side...

Posted Image

She wants me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    LOL! Nice stuff.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    3 ugly flat chested chicks 8@

j/k X :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading