General Chat / look everyone turtlemans girlfriend

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Just do a google-image search on the link (webcam09.jpg) of that pic...
    But if cBass didn't do that, you've got a good question Toon...

SF
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

It was like 3:00 am when I did it and I was partially drunk.

You don't exactly strike me as the drinking type. But if you were partially drunk, you are aware drinking alone at like 2 in the morning on a wedensday night and talking on the computer is like social rock bottom for a high schooler, that or you are a serious alcoholic.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I have this whole week off. Presidents holiday. I have many friends, just no girlfriends... :(:(

Nick(turtleman) I don't mean to call you a liar or anything but from your past why should we believe you? you said like 5 people were your GF, made an SN on AIM and faked it and then used "SWIMFAN" as your GF pic. I mean WTF. You are also known for random google searches so , Is it me or do I think that you were looking up girls Webcams or something just to say , and expect becuase you found a (just my opinion) not so hot girl, that you'd become popular here instead of being mocked.

Sorry but the past has cuaght up.

Hey man. Swimfan was actually my "online" girlfriend for awhile. Then she went psycho and I told her to fuck off. I am still wonderng if that pic is real. Or If she was even a girl..
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

I am still wonderng if that pic is real. Or If she was even a girl..

I doubt that was her pic.....
  • artist%s's Photo
    Yeah me too man.
  • sloB%s's Photo

Hey man. Swimfan was actually my "online" girlfriend for awhile. Then she went psycho and I told her to fuck off. I am still wonderng if that pic is real. Or If she was even a girl..

Wow.
    Think about that.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You amaze me.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    If I recall correctly, Swimmy wasn't even a girl. You dated a man, Turtledude.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Swimfan? Wasn't that the old Danimation Troll (who used the handle "God" among many others) who always criticized the Spotlights and hated floorless RCT coasters? :D
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Swimfan was a dude man. Final Destination was the same person (a dude).

In anycase, one of the Station mods found 'her' pic on some rate me site that 'she' stole it from...

I forget which mod...or maybe it was Brent0s...i forget now, but someone found it was a fake...
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Wow. Well it was fun while it lasted.

I remember the chat we had with everyone getting horny over the picture.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Wow. Well it was fun while it lasted.

I remember the chat we had with everyone getting horny over the picture.

u r one sad little boy
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Swimfan was a dude man. Final Destination was the same person (a dude).

In anycase, one of the Station mods found 'her' pic on some rate me site that 'she' stole it from...

I forget which mod...or maybe it was Brent0s...i forget now, but someone found it was a fake...
  • cBass%s's Photo

Just do a google-image search on the link (webcam09.jpg) of that pic...
    But if cBass didn't do that, you've got a good question Toon...

SF

Thank you, SF. That's exactly what I did.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I even posted the chat in here. =:-)
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

You dated a man, Turtledude.

It was Critic.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Metal, that was unneccesary and un-called for.

You have no right to poke fun at me or my sexuality because you think it is "funny". It is not funny in any way, and is quite offending.

If you'd kindly stop I will go no further, thank you.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i cant believe you made a topic for this. And even more pathtic you had to show everyone that, ahaha, too much free time son.
  • Brent%s's Photo

You have no right to poke fun at me or my sexuality because you think it is "funny".  It is not funny in any way, and is quite offending.

:lol:
  • artist%s's Photo

i cant believe you made a topic for this. And even more pathtic you had to show everyone that, ahaha, too much free time son.

Free time?

What 5minutes to post something. It doesnt take long im sorry if you are always doing something! 8@

and dont call me son.

NemesisChris
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

You have no right to poke fun at me or my sexuality because you think it is "funny".  It is not funny in any way, and is quite offending.

sorry. friends? :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading