News / QFTB Parkmaker Returns...Voting Closed For Round 1

• mantis%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]You get this all wrong Adix. What I said was for people who resemble Ashitaka. You don't. You're different. You're honest. And I love and have 100% confidence in you. Let's end the bitchfight we both feel uncomfortable with.[/font]

So what about people who are honestly friendly? You know, friendliness actually makes up bits of people's personalities - maybe not your own (well, from observation that seems to be fact) but you seem to do everything you can to be unfriendly to a hell of a lot of people.

Nate - personally, seeing as this is 'best parkmaker', I include screens, because they show what that person is doing right now. I rate you even higher having seen the Warchild advert, and I rate X so high because his unreleased stuff really does warrant the title 'best parkmaker'.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    So you're trying to tell me that I'm not friendly and that I am trying to be friendly just to have people believe I am...? Whatever, I'm not even going to comment.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    You ever try being agreeable and nice for once Posix?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Also, it's definitely not going to get you any respect. Good RCT work is.

[font=Arial]
    I'm sure you real cool in life because you're an RCT master.
    Woo.
    [/font]
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I'd rather be known as nice and suckie at parks then great at parks and a bitch.

Which, i'm neither, but still.

And Ashitaka is both.. good...at both.

That coulda been worded better.

Oh well.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Voting is over for the first round of the first brackett.
    Here are the results.

1.Fatha' {119 Votes}
    16.Platinum Angel of Death {3 Votes}

8.Timothy Cross {39 Votes}
    9.Kumba {85}

---1.FATHA' VS 9.Kumba in round 2.

5.Prince_Ashitaka {87 Votes}
    12.rctfreak2000 {35 Votes}

4.Butterfinger {104 Votes}
    13.stargazer {18 Votes}

---4.BUTTERFINGER VS 5.PRINCE_ASHITAKA in round 2.

6.cBass (92 Votes}
    11.RWAdams {31 Votes}

3.aero21 {98 Votes}
    14.RCTNW {24 Votes}

---3.AERO21 VS 6.CBASS in round 2

7.A-K {67 Votes}
    10.Gymkid Dude {55 Votes]

2.x-sector {115 Votes}
    15.Dantheman {5 Votes}

---2.X-SECTOR VS 7.A-K in round 2
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    wow i beat the shit out of Timothy Cross :lol: Fatha' will fall to me next :w00t:

j/k it was nice to get one win tho....... :'(
  • Oneofakind0490%s's Photo
    You got a hard match up Kumba. I voted all top except for Kumba.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Unbelievable bullshit.

If anyone wants to see my work, message me on AIM at AlecKleinfeld and I'll show you either screens, or the actual file of Madrone.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    AK, you won. Are you complaining about going up against X-Sector? Well you're not the only one. Losing to X is nothing to be ashamed of. We'll all do it sooner or later.

I'm not surprised Timothy Cross lost. He was always underrated when he was here and he's been gone so long that I'll bet a lot of people don't even remember him any more. And you're not half bad yourself Kumba. ;)

It looks like AK and gymkid was the toughest choice for other people too. In the end I voted for AK too but that grand theft auto ride made me stop and think for a long time. That was one incredible ride.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I have no confidence, what-so-ever.

But, I guess seeing how much I loose by will be amusing. Oh well, this is no big deal, since I'm not even a parkmaker anymore, and no one here has really seen my work. The last thing I completed 100% that was really good was 'The Unknown' back in that Legends Challenge. It's been like, what, a year or so? Maybe more? Damn, I am lame. Oh well, Madrone is getting there.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Hey, 35 votes is great! I'll take the loss, especially since it was to someone as widely regarded as PA, not to mention we're friends.

As for the whole Posix thing, in some cases what he says is true, but yeah, not all. I'm friends with Posix and PA though, so I'll stay out of this.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Good to see that Raven got 3 pitty votes. Heh.
    Now, let's bring on the next round.

I'm anxious to see where I fit in this thang.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Godammit, I wanted Freak to win. Oh well. Next round, please.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Me too....and gym

ah well
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    good match AK.

Tim Cross seemed to have lost his appeal.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading