H2H3 / Teams & Draft Order

• gymkid dude%s's Photo
    well, to be honest, i expected getting mindbender (i thot i was the only one who knew he was good), and then micool picked him, and i was offguard. So i picked machchunk.

I traded micool my #2 pick (cbass) and #3 pick (micool picked slob) for X (his #1) and his #4 (i got nemchris). We did it before any drafting happened. So I have X and Fatha :-).

Anyways...the way I look at it is this: I don't have any RCT2 superstars like john or slob or voodoo or cbass. I do have lots of solid RCT2ers who will work well together. Turtle and NemChris are both sooo underrated and I know they will pull through, plus I don't suck that bad, AustinPowers has a nice style (still improving too) and Indyjones. Then X and Fatha and Gir can do some LL magick, and hold it down.

Micool has 0 parkmakers, Butta has 4. Hehe.
  • Junior%s's Photo

I can't beleive I didn't get picked.

:'(

Over MaChunk, bullshit.  :it:

Hey, not being picked over me in a draft isn't as bad as spelling my name wrong.

Don't talk to me with that tone. Boy. ;)
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol MachChuch is little
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Was there redrafting? Well that sucks, I wanted to do this. Oh well *shrug* :)
  • gir%s's Photo

Anyways...the way I look at it is this: I don't have any RCT2 superstars like john or slob or voodoo or cbass.  I do have lots of solid RCT2ers who will work well together.  Turtle and NemChris are both sooo underrated and I know they will pull through, plus I don't suck that bad, AustinPowers has a nice style (still improving too) and Indyjones.  Then X and Fatha and Gir can do some LL magick, and hold it down.

gymkid: Don't forget d4rkj4nu5 for RCT2. :)

This is gonna be fun.. :p Glad to be a part of gymkid's team.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

gymkid: Don't forget d4rkj4nu5 for RCT2. :)

This is gonna be fun.. :p Glad to be a part of gymkid's team.

shit yea darkjanus i really like him...if ever there was a "Cbass 2", its dj.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Thanks for the pick iris! We may have a solid chance with RCT2 if Kraken shows up and makes stuff happen.

And RCT will be interesting.

Can't wait to start.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    wow...
    i was picked really late.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    shut up, your with ed.
  • iris%s's Photo
    I went for balance over everything. IMO I have a great mix of LL and RCT2 parkmakers, and some that can do both. I only have one 'superstar', but I feel thats all I need. I've had this plan in mind for a while, I knew I wouldn't be able to grab the all-star line up of people I usually get, but I'm extremely happy with my team.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    BTW.. I'm surprised no one picked maggi1703. Very good stuff, if you ask me.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    *Looks at XSector*
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    Iris, is there going to be a reserves list?
  • Micool%s's Photo

*Looks at XSector*

You're creeping me out.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    Seriously awesome :D
  • Panic%s's Photo

Iris, is there going to be a reserves list?

Amen.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Love our team. This is gonna be a lot of fun!
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Yay I got on the team I wanted. I expected to get picked low and was almost sure it would be by butter.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    -Team Sircursealot
    1.natelox - /dies
    2.Mortician - OMG... yes.
    3.Prince_Ashitaka - ^_^ Finch fien
    4.Phatage - Crazy cool good dude
    5.Hevydevy - no idea
    6.deanosrs - dinosaurs got skill
    7.Six Frags - yayay
    8.Brent0s - ho-hum, not really... lol
    9.jon - Why not the DLP jon?
    10.sircursealot - Skillz

#45 - Ya, that looks about right.

But, I'll prolly get traded. Sad, this team ownz.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Wow.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading