Related Games / Roller Coaster Tycoon3 Video

• Drew%s's Photo
    What's needed to open it?
    RealPlayer?
  • Critic%s's Photo

I still can't get it to work... It says:

Does anyone know what I can do.. I've already tried everything that was suggested...

8@

IT'S A REALONE PLAYER FILE!!!!!

Hence the ending ".mpg"

Dude, MPeg is a QuickTime file format.
  • Junior%s's Photo

Does anyone know what I can do.. I've already tried everything that was suggested...

8@

Hence the ending ".mpg"

No it isn't you dumb fuck.

It can play in Windows Media Player.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    If you download it, you have to play it in RealOne Player.

Divination, what was that for?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

If you download it, you have to play it in RealOne Player.

*Sigh* No you don't.... It can play in Windows Media Player... I tried it for myself.

8@
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    it can be played in WMP.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Wow - another game that I'll never be able to run because I'll never be able to afford a computer fast enough -

not that I care, really - I DO have a life outside RCT... :yup:
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

*Sigh* No you don't.... It can play in Windows Media Player... I tried it for myself.

8@

Even if it can play in WMP, it pops up in RealOne Player after it's fully downloded.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

8@

Even if it can play in WMP (I don't know where the hell you got that idea from...) , it pops up in RealOne Player after it's fully downloded.

Ughh.. That's because it's the player you currently use for all you media....
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

8@

Even if it can play in WMP (I don't know where the hell you got that idea from...) , it pops up in RealOne Player after it's fully downloded.

It didn't work in WMP for me....
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

8@

It didn't work in WMP for me....

Me neither....
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Does anyone know where to find an Mpeg-2 Codec?
  • Critic%s's Photo

8@

Hence the ending ".mpg"

No it isn't you dumb fuck.

It can play in Windows Media Player.

Just because you can play it in Windows Media Player does not mean that it's not a QuickTime-based file format, as it is.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    none of the media-players on my computer (Windows-Media, Real-One, Quick-Time) can play the video.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    RealPlayer Version

WMP Version

The Real player version worked in WinAmp for me too... THe WMP didn't download for me...
  • bctrainers%s's Photo

RealPlayer Version

WMP Version

The Real player version worked in WinAmp for me too... THe WMP didn't download for me...

All should be fixed now. here's a category link: http://rct2temple.th.../index.php?c=14
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    omg the coasters look amazing.

Looks too much like Sim amusment park.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Looks too much like Sim amusment park.

You're kidding. I don't see a very strong resemblance.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    it looks good, but i can't see custom buildings in there at all. which would be a great shame. indeed.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Oh my god im havin orgazms over here! The Invert taking the corkscrew reminds me SO much of Nemesis's first inversion. Seriously this game is set to go down as one of the best ever. All the perspectives and animation speeds are totaly accurate, plus the guests look so.... ahh man, waiting for this is going to make the year go slow!

I'm going to preorder my version as soon as possible.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading