Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    panic, don't worry about it, i know what i'm doing ;)

thx for all the comments. I realise the archy isn't much, but that's as literal as it can be as it's just a few things built in a cliff, the rest of the architecture has more substance. I changed the coaster colors allready too, but i guess i can't show you =P.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Mantis who says I have stopped playing LL
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Okay, since my park sucks, I decided to cover up my shortcomings by photoshopping the pic into a really nice nighttime edit. That way, you will be tricked into thinking that it's actually good and goo-goo-gah-gah all over it, thus boosting my self-esteem and making me feel good about myself.

Posted Image

Enjoy.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Goo-gah!

SF
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Nice little effect you got there, Cork.
    From what I can see, it looks great.
    The tree selection looks good as well.

c'mon John, you know you want to. ;)
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Goo-goo. Gah-gah.

*cough*
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    coaster kinda looks icky, but the rest is top notch.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Love the architecture. Hate the coaster.
  • Silenced%s's Photo

X...I might just have to kill you!  Well i'm still playing LL if no-one else is.

Go mountain tool go!

That was funny. If anyone pays attention I play LL.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Okay... Cork, I would like it even if I could tell what the hell I was looking at. In fact I'd like it better.

ride6
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I like the arcitecture but the coaster is just... bleh. Nice night edit, it is a good way to hide things. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You'll understand why the coaster (which one are you referring to anyway? :p) is done the way it is when you see the whole park.

Edited by Corkscrewed, 06 May 2004 - 04:07 PM.

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    i don't understood anything.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

You'll understood why the coaster (which one are you referring to anyway? :p) is done the way it is when you see the whole park.

The one in the top left corner.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Okay, since my park sucks, I decided to cover up my shortcomings by photoshopping the pic into a really nice nighttime edit.  That way, you will be tricked into thinking that it's actually good and goo-goo-gah-gah all over it, thus boosting my self-esteem and making me feel good about myself.

Youre so modest Corky.....you should give yourself more credit than that... ;)
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    How can people say the coaster is "bleh"....you can hardly see it

???
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I can't see a thing! It looks...glowy, though :-/
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

The one in the top left corner.

lol, looks like theres a b&m sitdown and a verticle... dueling perhaps? dunno, too hard to see.
  • artist%s's Photo
    I love it .

Looks great cork.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

lol, looks like theres a b&m sitdown and a verticle...  dueling perhaps?  dunno, too hard to see.

:w00t:

Actually, they're not dueling. If they were, there'd be MUCH better near misses than that. ;) But there ARE two coasers though!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading