Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• Micool%s's Photo

I do believe there is a rule, Ride6 that says your screenshots must be fully zoomed in.

Do you get beat up in school?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo

Dude. It is fully zoomed in. If you didn't notice the "plus" symbol for zooming in is faded out.

Apologies.

And Micool, as I am lucky enough to go to a good school beating ups dont happen often so I hope that answers your question. And no i dont anyway. :birthday2:
  • Micool%s's Photo
    ;)X
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I beleive that "beating ups" is grammatically incorrect, and that you intended to write "beatings up".
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    actually i think you'll find it's a colloqueal expression anyway and therefore neither are grammatically correct in the english language :it:
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Actually, that screen does look zoomed out, but only because it is compressed into a smaller screen.. it gives the illusion that the buildings are smaller.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    He's just got the game running on a hi-res, looks like 1024x768 to me.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well when I have a 128meg Radion 9700 TX why not run everything in Hi-Def. I just leave the settings on everything up nice and high. Yes the screen size and file type were changed in order to allow the picture to fit within NE's upload size limit.

yay.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    dudes. STOP SPAMMING THE TOPIC.

Hopefully someone will clean this shit up so we can actually find the fucking screens without having to trawl through shitloads of drivel.

GAH. Brent - just fuck off if you can't be civil.

haha.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Hopefully someone will clean this shit up so we can actually find the fucking screens without having to trawl through shitloads of drivel.

:!!: what an idea *starts editing first post*

ok go look at the first post now. i think that will help a bit :)
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Why isn't my screen in the index?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Yeh! cBass's screen was teh best
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :rolleyes:
  • cBass%s's Photo
    gypped.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Me too :'(
  • John%s's Photo
    Did I miss something? ???
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Nope, not really. Just a few people stirring eachothers pot the wrong way and getting excited about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ride6
  • RRP%s's Photo
    when is the deadline again?

EDIT:NVM 2ndJUNE :rolleyes:
  • natelox%s's Photo
    June 2nd...

Is it okay if X-Sector helps RRP finnish his entry? ;)
  • RRP%s's Photo
    ive been busy hacking gunbound and the likes,id like to think im one step closer to rct2 window mode :)

A .txt file explaining the basics of window mode ive been given

well see you in a few weeks again most likely :( ........

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading