Pro Tour 1 / PT Screens

• Titan%s's Photo
    I liked it better before you updated that pic slob...
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    nvm delete this post.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    cool. Timbuktu...

:X

But really, a bit too much path at the bottom.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Slob its looking great, keep this work up and you will produce an exellent park!
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Fatha's and Kumba's kick it for me.

the rest are allright, some could be better imo.
  • Phatage%s's Photo

I don't know why, but slob's entrance looks familiar. 
    Like I've seen something really similiar to it before. ???
    Maybe I saw it before you posted the screen. Not sure.

You're not alone. Slob, please don't get dq'd again because we have to have a rematch.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I don't like slobs. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'm honestly wondering what Mala's cooking up. I really can't wait.

</random>
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I don't know why you all are complaining about my high rollers judging still. I gave consistantly lower scores so it didn't really titlt the scale anymore except for the few really high scores I gave, to the ones I thought should be top 3.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    besides, pyro, it's your choice on what you give. if they are telling to change your opinions, well you cant do that ;)
  • Blitz%s's Photo

besides, pyro, it's your choice on what you give. if they are telling to change your opinions, well you cant do that ;)

well, he CAN... but he won't :)

</random>

me too :yup:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

</random>

:yup: *drools* :|''''
  • John%s's Photo
    I honestly don't understand the Mala hype. :(
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    The thing with pyro's judging was that he put all the parks in a best to worst list, and gave scores accordingly, ie, his favourite park got 10 and his least favourite 1 etc. Firstly, it evened itself out as everyone got the same treatment from him, and secondly perhaps the instructions for judges should have been better.

As for mala... He pushes the boundaries of the game further than anyone. I can't wait for his park either.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Mala is all about the little details and not giving a shit about what other people think of it, which in a sense is ironic because many people like his work. His work is always original and un-orthodox; the only thing really that is similar about his work are the numerous little details and that most of his work has land that ranges from the highest height mark to the lowest. One of the best the game has ever seen.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Did Mala acually say he is entering?
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    No, Mala doesn't talk much.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Keep talking about him and he may reply :)
  • John%s's Photo
    Oh Mala, my Mala, where art thou?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well according to the initial thing to do with the parkmakers involved (I believe that Iris sent e-mails out to all the parkmakers to check their interest) Mala did say he'd give it a go. Mala is amazing people. He is in a legue of his own because he's always built his parks his way and ignored the trends and styles of other people. Sure with Mount Sinister he probably looked at other NE spotlights to get an idea of the theming that should be used but he made it all his own. Incredable stuff.

On a different topic I have a screen for all of you to love/hate or something in between.

cheers,

ride6

Attached Files

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading