News / Hidden Parks - Park 5 Revealed

• iris%s's Photo
    Hidden Parks Return!!!

That's right, there are five parks currently hidden all around the site, waiting to be found for this round of Runner Ups. Definitely one of the best rounds we've had in a long time. Rules are simple, a link can be ANYWHERE, in any part of the site except for the forums. I'm sure there will some of you trying to cheat, and if you wanna try and get away with it..ruin the fun for yourself, who cares, just don't ruin the fun for everyone else. We're also about done adding a tracker for those that try to cheat that will automatically ban those we catch. Don't worry about how it's done...but I guarentee you it's there, Adix is a genius in these sort of things.
    We also have individual forums for each park for comments on them, all needing password access. The password to these forums are cleverly written on the page, so only those that have found the park can comment on them.

Good luck and more then anything...HAVE FUN!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    EDIT: Spoke too soon. It works now. Four more to go.

Eeep, now the download doesn't work. Looks like I'm too fast for you iris. ;)
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    so you just click on any link, and if you click on the right one, it will have the password?
  • Fanatic Of RCT%s's Photo
    Make that 4 found...
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Found one...looks crazy to say the least
  • iris%s's Photo
    Shit
    Technical difficulties.
    Bear with us for a few minutes.
  • Oneofakind0490%s's Photo
    I only found one. Its a great idea and IO wont ever be able to find the rest. Can't wait for DL.
  • iris%s's Photo
    All downloads fixed.
    Happy hunting.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    If only you knew how much scrambling we do as soon as we release things to get them to work... hahahahahahaha. Damn, being on staff is too much fun.

I found all five... ;)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I found one... Need four more. Is this an early Easter hunt?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Oh no.
    We've got something much bigger planned for Easter :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  • Vidgms%s's Photo
    I don't get it, do I just click on any link and then a password will come up?
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Certain images and snippets of text of the main site will take you to a page with the password for the park's forum, the download link, and a preview. They can be ANYWHERE on the main site.
  • Vidgms%s's Photo
    Ok so if I got a password, where do I go to enter it or if I think that I got a password?
  • iris%s's Photo
    The password doesnt mean anything except that you can view the forum and comment on the park.
    Normal runner-up page links are hidden throughout the site. You find the hidden link it takes you to the runner-up page with the download. It also gives you the password in case you wanna comment on the park or just make an appaerance proving you found the park.
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    Found two... Yay.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I can't find any. I'm stupid.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I found one. This is so hard.. it could take weeks to go through all those pages. I must admit though.. clever idea. :)
  • iris%s's Photo
    One cheater nabbed.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

One cheater nabbed.

Already? LOL!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading