News / Hidden Parks - Park 5 Revealed

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Well Iris I must say this was a great idea. I am really looking forward to this hunt.

Stupid thing to post so I edited it out. Back to hunting! :)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Hi again!

Good news: I found one of the parks.
    Bad news: I can't find the forums.

Fuck I'm stupid. Help.
  • iris%s's Photo
    lol just scroll down on the main forums. They're right below the RCT Forums.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Oh. I had to be logged in, to see them. :lol:

Anyway. This is hard. I'm a writer because I'm not good at solving puzzles and shit like that.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    edit: oh well, i guess i'm just imatient. just look closely.

Edited by PymGuy, 23 March 2004 - 07:29 PM.

• Zephyr%s's Photo
    Runner Up Forums (Right below the RCT Forums ;) )

MoonSpoon - I knew you were still around here somewhere, and btw that avatar is awesome, great video.

I've found two parks, but I think I'm going to have to call it quits now, I could spend so much time looking...

EDIT: Too slow!
  • The Iron Dragon%s's Photo
    ..Oh a hunting I should go.. To find the Hidden Parks.
  • Vidgms%s's Photo
    Ok I get the idea, and it is really hard because there are so many pages. If I want to see them then do I have to find the password or will they eventually be open for people who haven't found the passwords?
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Too damn many pages!

Bastards...

edit- Huzzah! Found one! Fuahahaha!!!!
    edit- Booyah! Found another!!!
    edit- Oh yeah, that makes three.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Ok I get the idea, and it is really hard because there are so many pages.  If I want to see them then do I have to find the password or will they eventually be open for people who haven't found the passwords?

They will eventually be up....i think. ??? From the past H.P., the secrets were revealed.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Eventually, I believe so... not my call, but there's no reason to keep such great parks buried.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I found two! Yay for me. :birthday2:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Dang I just went through 2 long pages in liek 45min and came up empty handed. :(
    I'll keep at it!
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    This game must suck for those who have DSL. Anyways, I've found one, that's it.

BchillerR
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I just need one more, and I'm good.
  • gir%s's Photo
    *head explodes*

Argh, I feel stupid, lol. 3 more to go
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I can't find park number 1
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I have 4/5 right now, and just need Park 1.. BTW - this is a great runner up round.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Well, I've found four of them, I only need to find one more, now.

I kinda cheated, though, but I honestly, I didn't know that would've been considered cheating.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Hmm... I can't find 2 or 5. I can't think of any other pages I haven't looked on...

edit- Just looking for #2 now. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading