News / Send iris Money

• Adix%s's Photo
    iris, the Godfather himself, is in urgent need of cash. Dropping a few dozen dollars every month gets costly, and with Prom season coming up, there's a lot of stuff that needs getting. So, do the man a favor, and help him pay for the site, and maybe even give him some spending money for other things... he's dead broke right now, so he'll appreciate all the help.

Mail any form of money with value in America to
    Dorothy Romm (grandmother)
    8440 Casa Del Lago, Apt. 23K
    Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Any help is appreciated.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yes guys...please help.
    This month I'm going to need an excess of $900 for school stuff, that's way too much for me to afford without any help.
    I really need the help.
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Do you have a PayPal account, or something similar that people could use to make donations to the site? I thought you had one for some reason...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That really sucks man.
    So...you need money, eh?

I'll see what I can do.
    I'd be happy to send you some cash.
  • intamin101%s's Photo
    Wait.... you live in Boca and you need money? Irony at its finest. If I wasn't going on my East Coast college tour I might send you some cash to back up my asshole comment, but probably not. Good luck with your prom fund though.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Iris I'd be more than happy to help out with the site. If I get any spare cash that I'm willing to give away I'll be happy to send it to ya to help keep the site going and as thanx for providing the Rct/Rct 2 community and me with such a great site, thank you.

Note: $900 in school stuff?! Dang, are you like in collage or somthing? :0
  • iris%s's Photo

Wait.... you live in Boca and you need money?  Irony at its finest.  If I wasn't going on my East Coast college tour I might send you some cash to back up my asshole comment, but probably not.  Good luck with your prom fund though.

:lol: Yeah i get that a lot.
    Despite common belief....not everyone in Boca is rich. (pretty close though ;))
    I'm one of the few people in Boca that isn't bathing in money...and at the moment I'm flat out broke.
    And no I'm not in college...but having a girlfriend and paying for her prom shit...and her birthday coming up on the same exact damn day adds up to over $900. Me and Adix did the math.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'll help out a little.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    lol, when i read "iris needs your help" and clicked it and saw this topic "booty call" i thought you needed a ho :lol:

i may send a bit, but ONLY for the site

900$ for a prom is insane, and proms are crap anyways. trust me it cant be that much, shop around i guess. ???

also mind changeing this topics name? i like looking at this site from school sometimes 8@
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'll see what I can do. I'm rolling in the dough even though I live in Michigan and my family isn't particulary rich. Most of it is because I work a baby sitting job (I have to watch 6th graders that live in the middle of no-where so their mothers are worried that if something happens no one can help).

I watch two of these people (at different locations) and I get paid about $10 a night for it. Peice of cake. So now I have 90 some odd dollars... :p I'll send you some since I have lots of other stuff I want to buy...

ride6
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Here's an idea.. sell parkmaker spots for $100 each. :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I think my graphics work has added up to about $100.... so okay!
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I could send you a bit, but prolly not cash over mail :)

And all I can say is, for $900 she better be taking care of you, man.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    It will be possible for me to help out. If I have any leftover cash from this weekend, I'll give it to ya.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    How much are we expected to pay, i'd be happy to... ;)
  • artist%s's Photo
    Yeah i would love to help out. But as i am from england would there be much point?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Iris, set up a paypal account. There's not much point sending anything from England because the postage would take up most of the donation. I believe amazon run some sort of donation system as well, I don't think you even need a credit card for that one.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Iris, set up a paypal account. There's not much point sending anything from England because the postage would take up most of the donation. I believe amazon run some sort of donation system as well, I don't think you even need a credit card for that one.

that's right.
    there are some users from europe and the postage would cost most of the money. i'm from germany and maybe i'll give some money, but i won't send it by post.
  • justdavy%s's Photo
    I wouldnt mind helping you out but Im all the way from holland so I have no idea how I can help you out
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Set up a PayPal account for fuck's sake. You might as well become a vender as well so you can receive donations. Make NE T-Shirts and sell them for $15 a piece.

Set up a PayPal account for fuck's sake. You might as well become a vender as well so you can receive donations. Make NE T-Shirts and sell them for $15 a piece.

Yeah...

Raven-SDI
    §

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading