News / Send iris Money

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ what he said.
  • iris%s's Photo

Hello.

Set up a PayPal account for fuck's sake. You might as well become a vender as well so you can receive donations. Make NE T-Shirts and sell them for $15 a piece.

Set up a PayPal account for fuck's sake. You might as well become a vender as well so you can receive donations. Make NE T-Shirts and sell them for $15 a piece.

Yeah...

Raven-SDI
    §

So......what are you trying to say?
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    I think he's saying he's making himself look like an ass by repeating himself that many times...
  • rK_%s's Photo
    its called gettin the point across.

which he did.

when do you need the money by iris?
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    iris? going to prom?

so who's the lucky guy... ;)
  • John%s's Photo

I think he's saying he's making himself look like an ass by repeating himself that many times...

Yes, and fuck you too.

I only wish I had a cash flow to donate to NE. :(
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Ok I just put my 1st donation in the mail.
    I gave Iris $2.00, mainly cause that is what I had in my free money but I'm sure it could help in some way.
    I have like $72 that my Dad owes me but that I spend that here and there on things that I need or if I am hungary, ect. when my Dad or Mom has some to give to me out of that. If I ever get any free money, wether it be from that $72 or more or just some I find laying around that is $1 or more, I'll be sure to send it to ya.
    Thnax for such a great site and your welcome for the cash. :)

Oh are you ever gonna do that T-Shirt idea? cause it is a really good idea and if you do I'd buy one for sure.

P.s. Please let me know if that $2.00 gets to you.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    You could charge entrance fees for future competitions...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

You could charge entrance fees for future competitions...

He could...but then not that many people would enter.
    I say do the T-Shirt idea. :)
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I still owe iris $75...
    From the Hi-Rollers comp....

I guess that'll help huh.
    I should have it shortly.

And CP Freak Jon, blow me you fucking tool...
    :)

Raven-SDI
    §
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Soo..we send it to your...grandma...?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Iris,

Log onto Cafe Press.com. Set yourself up as a FREE vendor. Send them your artwork for Spotlights, parkmaker names and such. You can choose what items you want these images printed on, like T-Shirts, coffee mugs, clocks, mousepads, etc. They charge a base price for these items, and you tack on what you want to make as a profit on top of that. Then when someone orders something from the store, they simply charge that customer the final retail, keep their chunk, and send you your mark up. It works very well. We do it for the GemQuest stuff, and it costs us nothing in terms of start up capital.

Hope that helps some.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Iris,

Log onto Cafe Press.com. Set yourself up as a FREE vendor. Send them your artwork for Spotlights, parkmaker names and such. You can choose what items you want these images printed on, like T-Shirts, coffee mugs, clocks, mousepads, etc. They charge a base price for these items, and you tack on what you want to make as a profit on top of that. Then when someone orders something from the store, they simply charge that customer the final retail, keep their chunk, and send you your mark up. It works very well. We do it for the GemQuest stuff, and it costs us nothing in terms of start up capital.

Hope that helps some.

I like the sound of that, I'd buy some. So what do you think Iris? :)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Iris,

Hope that helps some.

[font="Arial"]
    That would be a good idea if he made any of them.
    The NEgt and Cork made all of the graphics for the site.
    Maybe if the shirt thingy worked.
    Anyways why send to you grandmother?
    [/font]
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

And CP Freak Jon, blow me you fucking tool...
    :)

Why blow you when I hear you like it when guys give it to you up the ass?

(Your turn) :peace:
  • John%s's Photo
    Jon, just. Pots.
  • Steve%s's Photo

That was little 'below the belt,' pal.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

That was little 'below the belt,' pal.

Yah, but it's all in good fun on this end.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    This is a little, stay on topic, bitches. This is important.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading