News / Send iris Money

• Leighx%s's Photo
    i think i have some spare money ill see what i can do. :)

:et:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    My 20 is in the mail.

Cheers.

ride6
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

My 20 is in the mail.

Cheers.

ride6

Your giving $20? Seems a bit much. Oh well. At least it's going to help the site.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I believe it is $30 for bandwidth a month...?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    So how much has people givin you so far Iris?
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    i'd donate... But my only spare cash is going towards a cell phone...

Heh, physical friends come before online friends... :D
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    What the hell are ya'll doing for her birthday, man? I'm going to prom but I ain't paying for her dress and all that shit. C'mon where's she chipping in at?
  • iris%s's Photo
    I'd like to thank all two people who I've recieved money from.

So....in appreciation, I'm only paying for next month's bandwith with the twenty three total dollars I've been sent.
    That should keep the site open a good week or so next month.

It's funny...the desperity of how many people say they're going to send money, and how many people's names I actually see in my mailbox.
    The two of you, thank you.
    The rest of you, what goes around comes around.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Set up the damned paypal account and I'll donate, otherwise it's a hell of a lot of effort to get the money changed to dollars, then sent off in the post which costs about as much as I'd be donating anyway.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :lol: assholes, i'll send a bit (for real. last time i only said maybe) but only for the site. I aint giveing you nothing for no prom, or no g/f, sorry.
  • iris%s's Photo
    It always has been for the fucking site.

MY money is going to the prom and the girlfriend...NOT the site. I'm tired of being the only one putting up money for this thing. So how about...I go have a great time with my 'g/f' at prom, and you guys can sit there starting at a "page cannot be displayed" page.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Oh, I also gurantee you that we're going over bandwidth this month. Have fun.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm still planning to send you money iris. Hopefully you can expect it by the end of the week.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I'm confused. Surely you'd get loads more donations by setting up some sort of shop or donation scheme, but yet you don't and then don't even say why not... and then moan at people for not donating. It's a long way to the nearest post office with all these labour government induced closures you know.
  • jon%s's Photo
    ^
    It be true you know iris. I agree with deano's idea. A shop/paypal account would be a good idea. Either that or advertising. It'll mean pop-ups but brings in the cash for you iris.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    do I just mail the money to you?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

I'd like to thank all two people who I've recieved money from.

So....in appreciation, I'm only paying for next month's bandwith with the twenty three total dollars I've been sent.
    That should keep the site open a good week or so next month.

It's funny...the desperity of how many people say they're going to send money, and how many people's names I actually see in my mailbox.
    The two of you, thank you.
    The rest of you, what goes around comes around.

Your welcome Iris, I am glad I could help some.
    If I had more money to send you I would but my Dad controls how much money I get from what he owes me.

One question, after next month will NE be gone or will it continue on?
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    I'd love to help, I'll see what I can do... If it weren't uip to my parents, I would give you all my $150.000... in MY wallet... not my parent's. (I know... I'm poor. :( )
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    You're not gonna get much money if you don't set up a PayPal account... especially from people overseas from America.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    ^ Thats true...and since this is becoming a regular thing...requesting money for the site...you should do it.

I would send you some money but I'm broke at the moment...I'm a senior too...lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading