News / Easter Extravaganza!

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Easter time...and at New Element we're starting a new tradition. From now on...Easter is our day. No other site can hold a candle to our Easter day surprise. We've taken Spotlights.....mixed them with Hidden Parks....added hints....and multiplied by three.
    You know what that means?
    Three hidden SPOTLIGHTS around the site...found only by following the Easter Egg Hints we provided.
    You start with the hint I'm about to give you. Each hint will lead you to the next hint, where you'll have some searching to do. Along the way, you'll find one spotlight at a time...until you finally get them all at the end of your easter egg hunt.
    Cheaters...be cool for once and don't cheat. Me and the 'Dix put mad time and effort into this thing to make it as fun for the members at NE as possible. The least you could do is try to be cool.
    Now....
    Time for the first hint.
    "Of all the contests we've ever had....it's the One with the least amount of entries".

Mysterious.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Oh, one more thing... please don't put bounties on our heads... Thanks.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    - nevermind -
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Oh, one more thing... please don't put bounties on our heads... Thanks.

Why do that? I could kill you myself, lol.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Okay, I wasn't aware it'd be like THIS. Iris, you HAVE outdone yourself. This is awesome!

And it's not super hidden parks... there are clues, so it *might* not destroy your bandwidth because at least there's a direction.

Super kudos to Adix and Iris for working their tails off (and bothering me while I was doing my HW) all night to set this up. I know which Spotlights are featured, but I don't know where they are, and I haven't seen the completed parks yet. This is gonna be fun!
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    I've found them all. Praise me :lol:

Seriously though, awesome job to everyone who helped put this together. Some very clever hints, which I thought were great and sometimes pretty entertaining. I had a blast with this, even more than with the hidden parks last round.

Happy Easter!
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I found the first park pretty easy, just a case of looking closely at the clues. Im sure its the same for the clue im stuck on, i cant find the second park :@
  • jon%s's Photo
    FUCK!! You truly have outdone yourself iris. Hidden Parks was fun but this!!! It's incredible.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I've found one and three, somehow I skipped number two. Great idea by the way. I hope you've got some of your enthusiasm back iris. :D
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    This was a truely wonderful thing. Iris, Adix, and everyone who did all this are amazing. Very fun (And very fucking hard!!!) This is what makes New Element the best site around.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    It was fun, but I was a little disappointed to find out one thing...but i won't spoil it for everyone else ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You kept me up way too late!!!

That was AWESOME. You rock, Iris!
  • Nemesis%s's Photo
    Will the be released at the end like the hidden parks for those who cannot find them?

NeMeSiS :spawn:
  • jon%s's Photo
    Yay! Found one. Clue #4's a bastard though.

BTW, iris or adix, the hidden parks link for Waters of Civilisation is still up. Thought I'd let you know.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    yeah #4 is hard... 1 down 3 to go!
  • hpg%s's Photo
    The link for insania is still up too.
  • jon%s's Photo
    I've found two of 'em and I' currently disappointed about something...but I'm still stuck at clue #4. The final hint for the third one was cruel though. Very cruel.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    Omg, this is cool.
    EKEKEK!
    [/font]
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    iris, thank you for telling me to go to bed last night. I would have been up till 6:00.

I found the first one, but the clue provided AT the first one is no help!11
  • jon%s's Photo

iris, thank you for telling me to go to bed last night.  I would have been up till 6:00.

I found the first one, but the clue provided AT the first one is no help!11

It is but your just focusing on the wrong word. It's obvious if you think about it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading