News / Easter Extravaganza!

• Steve%s's Photo
    The one where you have to roll your cursor over every single fucking thing is complete doom, I must say.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I found clues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.. and 8! And one Spotlight. This is too hard for me.
  • JKay%s's Photo

I found clues 1, 2, 3.. 5.. and 8!  And one Spotlight.  This is too hard for me.

I'm with jacko....I found a couple clues and one spotlight, but now I'm stumped.... :@
    I must've spent a good 4 hrs looking through every nook & cranny here....
    ...I give up,
  • yyo%s's Photo
    CLue 6 is a bitch
  • John%s's Photo

The one where you have to roll your cursor over every single fucking thing is complete doom, I must say.

Indeed. :(
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    *sigh* I found the park that I knew would be in this round but that's it (no it's not mine). But I'm stuck on the clue from park #1's page. Time to go watch the Simsons and I think I'll check out park one after that...

"There is something fishy about that page"- ??? ??? ???

ride6
  • John%s's Photo
    That hint is easy... six seems to be a doosy though. I think I have an idea.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Bwahaha! Great clues guys. This is much better than regular hidden parks. It takes much less time and there's a real feeling of accomplishment when you suddenly "get it". :D Sweet parks too.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Gee... clue 4 is a doozy... I can only think of two places it might be, and neither of those had anything!

Grr... well, I guess I'll just check random pages hoping I'll find something...

Slowly read it over. It'll become very obvious, and you'll probably smack yourself for not figuring it out earlier (I know I did =0 ).
  • John%s's Photo
    Great hunt.
    Didn't realize I had it either! ;)
  • sloB%s's Photo
    A lot of fun.

It helps when the park I get aftwerards is worthy of searching for.

Thanks iris and Adix.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I found them all. You got served!11!
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I must be stupid. I can't find shit.
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    I found 1 and 3 (don't ask how, lol), but I can't find 2 for the life of me. Clue 6 is very hard. But, from what I have found, this is definately one of the best hidden park things you have done Iris and Adix. Thanks a lot!
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    yay! I found them all. This was fun yet a little annoying at times..but fun mostly. I hope we have more of these. :D
  • ioafreak%s's Photo
    I cant find the first clue

i checked all the contests pages and still cant find it. I read it over about a hundred times!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh . . . . . .
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Hmm, I was going good with 1, 2, 3, but #4 is evading me.. I found number 8 while looking for it, though.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I'm stumped on #4 now. Damn this is hard. :@
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I got numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8, but 6 is a doozy.
  • ioafreak%s's Photo
    could someone just give me a little hint with #1?

please!!! im really stuck

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading