News / Easter Extravaganza!

• TsUnamI%s's Photo
    Wow, that was really fun Iris, I hope to see more in the future... hopefully more or the orbit one. 8-)
  • mantis%s's Photo

I'll give ya a hint,
    The Hall of Fame is not the Spotlights.  Once you figure out that then I'm sure the rest of hint 6 will come together.

Don't worry - I got it by mistake! And I got the rest too. The parks are brilliant.
  • Powersun%s's Photo
    I need help!

Please help me!
    IO don't understand this: P.S.: Hint # 4 -- There's something fishy about that page.

Please help me

Powersun
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^don't concentrate on the word 'fishy' but on another word...

SF
  • jon%s's Photo

^don't concentrate on the word 'fishy' but on another word...

SF

Actually, fishy has got something to do with it. But it is not the main word however.
  • Powersun%s's Photo
    Hmm I found nothing!

It's to heavy!

Powersun
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Geez louise... #9 has got me stumped. And #6... lucky I found #7 on accident. Hmph... hopefully I'll stumble upon them before the 2nd or 3rd Spots are revealed...
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    I'm working on #6.
  • coastersix%s's Photo
    i'm really getting irritated with the orbits, are u sure one of them is the link?
  • Adix%s's Photo
    No, actually, we've been lying to you. See the world "orbit"? That's the link. You need to click it 1000 (one for each orbit) times (the miracles of javascript) and then it'll take you to the page to download the REAL super-spotlight, which no one's found yet.

Go! Quick! Before someone else gets it!
  • Micool%s's Photo

No, actually, we've been lying to you. See the world "orbit"? That's the link. You need to click it 1000 (one for each orbit) times (the miracles of javascript) and then it'll take you to the page to download the REAL super-spotlight, which no one's found yet.

Go! Quick! Before someone else gets it!

Haha too bad I'm already there, he loses
    Sorry coastersix :D
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I found #4 looking for #6.

EDIT: Aight, found 5, gearing up for 6.
  • coastersix%s's Photo
    on hint #6 what does hall of fame mean? please a hint

nevermind i found it
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    6 is a bitch but..

are there any rct2 spotlights?
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    the orbit one is what we call cruel and unusual
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    iris or adix, can you tell us how much time before you give us the 2nd and 3rd spotlights?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading