Related Games / Will you buy RCT3D?

Will you buy RCT3D?

• RCT_Master%s's Photo

I wanna know wheather you will or won't buy Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D.
    (I will.)

I'm only buying it 'cause I take chances and that's the way I am. I'm gonna give it a shot, but If I don't like it, I can sell it to my friends or something...
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I think I would re-install LL before I will by RCT3 based on first impressions. Unless RCT3 proves to have the same architcture capabilities as RCT2 and allows us to "paint" our ideas, I do not plan on buying any time soon. I'm very happy with RCT2 and will be for some time.

rctnw
  • gir%s's Photo

i am also a rollercoaster enthusiast so i didnt buy RCT or RCT2 for the "artistic" values it has, i bought it because it looked like an awesome rollercoaster game.

You made it quite clear that if you're a roller coaster enthusiast, as I am, and that you cannot play RCT for its artistic values because of it.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    If tghe requirements for it are such that my PC can run it, I'll get it, it looks like what I've been wanting all along, what RCT2 should have been
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

You made it quite clear that if you're a roller coaster enthusiast, as I am, and that you cannot play RCT for its artistic values because of it.

no i didnt. i made it clear that the reason i bought RCT was not for artistic values but now after a while, i am playing for its artistic values.(which is why im posting at this site)
  • gir%s's Photo

i am also a rollercoaster enthusiast so i didnt buy RCT or RCT2 for the "artistic" values it has

So implies that because you are a roller coaster enthusiast, like it's a given that you can't play RCT for it's artistic values if you're a roller coaster enthusiast. It's insulting to place words in the mouths of others, so it probably would have been best to not word your sentence that way.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Times"]
    No.
    If I really must try it out I shall get it another way.
    [/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading