General Chat / What are you Eating right now?

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    and to all americans that think that's royal food cas is showing? welcome to europe we know good food and we don't live in a fast food based diet....
  • Cole%s's Photo

we don't live in a fast food based diet....

Neither do we
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ I can only laugh as I much on Arby's curly fries.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Chunks Ahoy O.o
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    JJ! O_O
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

and to all americans that think that's royal food cas is showing? welcome to europe we know good food and we don't live in a fast food based diet....

Europe has fast food places too, and the United States isn't the fattest country, Pacific Islands and Kuwait are. Don't generalize things, because not everyone eats a fast food diet, I have yet too meet one that does. I only have fast food maybe about once a month myself, and the United States has good food also.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I agree, even though I've never been to the states! Your food is different and you do have a lot of fast food restaurants and such. I know a lot of (semi-)healthy things from the us as well.

I just ate Torteloni with peanut sauce <3
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Homemade ice cream. :nod:
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    After watching "supersized me" I was shocked about how many chains of fastfood there are in america, way more than in any country in the world I think. Also not to stab at america but obesity is high in the states so maybe I'm partially correct...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure takeaway food is way more common in the States than in Europe. Europeans mostly make food themselves.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I know America has its problems, but it isn't the fattest country in the world and I don't know anyone that eats a diet of mainly fast food. European countries have high obesity rates also. I think Great Britain does. Also, doesn't China have more fast food places because of its population?

I know that I prefer small primates and occasional tapirs over a Big Mac.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

After watching "supersized me" I was shocked about how many chains of fastfood there are in america, way more than in any country in the world I think. Also not to stab at america but obesity is high in the states so maybe I'm partially correct...

Belgian Guy has a point. All the people in his country are exactly the same, too. Feel free to generalize them--he enjoys that. (hint: small penises)

Oh, me? Two nights ago I ate a pork tenderloin cooked sous vide, then wrapped in a pepper scented chicken mousse and puff pastry shell and baked. I don't remember the sauce, but it was red wine based.

Fuck off. You don't know a damn thing about my eating habits, and I don't think you'll have much luck convincing me that you do.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Americans tend to enjoy alcoholic beverages on July 4th too.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Uhm K0NG, I think Americans are the only ones that celebrate the 4th of July.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    And.......your point would be?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    It would just make more sense if you said "most people" instead.
  • Cole%s's Photo
    ...how?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I think he was implying that I was drunk. I wasn't.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ lol, it was just that last line with "Fuck off. You don't know a damn thing about my eating habits.......". :SA: Just glad to see at least one person get that. I still have no idea what the fuck jag's talking about though.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo

I still have no idea what the fuck jag's talking about though.

Me neither :p
    To get back on topic, I'm eating a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats right now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading