News / QFTB Elite 8 - Region 2

• iris%s's Photo
    Time for the second match-up of the Elite 8. We already saw x-sector pull off a very tight upset against the legendary Fatha'. While some people may not see it as much of an upset, it was seedings-wise. It was great realistic vs. great fantasy, in this time the fantasy parkmaker walked away with the win. Congrats to X and we'll see you in the next round. Now it's time for the second region. Here, the #1 seed, sacoasterfreak retired leaving the 2 & 3 seed to both advance to the Elite 8, with one of these parkmakers joining X in the semis. We have a classic LL vs. RCT2 match here, so make your vote count!

mantis
    Posted ImagePosted Image

Corkscrewed
    Posted ImagePosted Image

Quest For The Best Parkmaker - Elite 8: Region 2
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Might as well vote for myself. That way it can be 98 to 1 instead of zero.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Mantis.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Mantis, obviously..

and i don't even like mantis as much as most other people..
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    This was hard. I love corks stuff. his park rupe was the first decent park I had seen and loved it. But I had to go for mantis as theres something about his park that I love.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Mantis.
    I do like Corks work but I like Mantis's more.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I feel your pain Corkscrewed....

....but after a release like WOMB, I had to go with mantis....
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Make it 98 to 2, Corky.

I think his RCT2 work is amazing, and to be honest, Mantis doesn't amaze me much.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    womb
    age of empires
    atomkraftwerk
    erwindale
    City of Dreams High Time City

Yes
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Thanks Butta. *tear* I.... love ya man!

*sobs*

BTW, this round is basically over already.

Unless I can get my bot to hack into the votes... :w00t:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Times"]
    Sorry, dawg.
    I truly think that mantis' skills surpass yours.
    [/font]
  • gir%s's Photo
    I voted mantis, although his work doesn't impress me as much as Fatha's. :'( Poor Fatha'.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Mantis.

Although Myttica is still one of my favorite works in RCT2.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Cloverfield is still one of my favorites, Cork.
    But womb just stole the vote for me...

...Mantis getz teh vot0rz!1
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Mantis is riding on a wave of shock-indused amazement from all us "normal" people. Enough to grab my vote, anyway.

I love Corky, and with Toon and Fozy gone he's easily my favorite RCT2 parkmaker, however Mantis has me by the neck as well. To me the last two rounds should've never happed. It's a strangly joyful sadning when two RCT greats come up against each-other and you know one of them has to fall.

*sigh*

ride6
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Mantis gets my vote.

Corky just needs to finish one of his long-running projects (WDE) ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

[font="Times"]
    Sorry, dawg.
    I truly think that mantis' skills surpass yours.
    [/font]

Naw, I totally agree with you. Mantis is, IMO, the second best RCT 1 parkmaker right now, just behind X-Sector (Fatha is third and also relatively close, but not as close as Mantis is to X). He'll definitely deserve this blowout, but that doesn't mean I can't cry about it!
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Sorry buddy, but.....

mantis. A-duh.
  • sloB%s's Photo

Mantis is riding on a wave of shock-indused amazement from all us "normal" people.  Enough to grab my vote, anyway.

I love Corky, and with Toon and Fozy gone he's easily my favorite RCT2 parkmaker, however Mantis has me by the neck as well.  To me the last two rounds should've never happed.  It's a strangly joyful sadning when two RCT greats come up against each-other and you know one of them has to fall.

*sigh*

ride6

what the hell did you just say?
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Mantis.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading