News / QFTB Elite 8 - Region 2

• Evil WME%s's Photo

[font="Times"]
    Sorry, dawg.
    I truly think that mantis' skills surpass yours.
    [/font]

Naw, I totally agree with you. Mantis is, IMO, the second best RCT 1 parkmaker right now, just behind X-Sector (Fatha is third and also relatively close, but not as close as Mantis is to X). He'll definitely deserve this blowout, but that doesn't mean I can't cry about it!

as i said, ...

you're not the only one in the elite 8 that doesn't stand a chance!!!
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Mantis overall, but Corky's RCT2 park awesome though.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I love cork's work and I'm not a fan of mantis so cork
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I voted for cork, too. Cork is amazing with both LL and RCT2. Mantis is amazing in LL, but just good in RCT2.
  • PymGuy%s's Photo

I voted for cork, too.  Cork is amazing with both LL and RCT2.  Mantis is amazing in LL, but just good in RCT2.

mantis has done something in RCT2?
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Techno Tropics section in Pacific Island.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oly crap! FOUR votes!!! I'm astounded.

94-4 then.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Oly crap!  FOUR votes!!!  I'm astounded.

94-4 then.

Hehe. Actually it's 96-4...

Sorry.

:'(
  • iris%s's Photo
    It's actually 67-40.
    And that's where it ends.

Not a bad run by Corkscrewed though, good effort against the reigning Parkmaker of the Year.
    Congratulations to mantis who advances to the Final 4, where he'll meet x-sector in the QFTB Semi-Final.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Mantis vs. X-Sector is an even better match-up than Fatha' vs. X.

Can't wait to see how that turns out, considering they've both had amazing years.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Mantis all the way. He's gotta win it man! Look at all the amazing work he's released recently. Damn, just damn. He desirves to win.

But then again, so does X...

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I got FORTY votes? What are you guys, crazy? LOL Thanks for the people who voted for me. Mantis definitely deserved the win, though, because he's just in a league of his own. I knew WOMB would hurt me, though I figured it'd go a lot more. I guess the people who voted for me don't speak much, but anyway, congrats to Mantis.

I hope X goes apeshit on your ass. :p (something tells me that's not going to happen though)

On the other hand, if Mantis goes on to win, at least I lost to the best. :D
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Yay! Now X...*trembles*

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading