• tom25489%s's Photo
    *Post from RCT Depot*

Well i said i should be able to get things done over the weekend:

Posted Image

Glass windows incorporated into the rooves
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    great job they look fantastic!
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    Added a few objects and fixed an existing one. One screen shows another example of how the objects can be used and the other is a round up of all the objects that are currently in the game. (some are yet to be put into the game)

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Panther%s's Photo
    Looking great! I could definetly use these on many things. One thing that sticks out in my mind to use it for are coaster stations so they will be like real-life ones which would be very helpful for recreations. I really am liking what I see, keep up the great work and I hope to see them soon!

- Panther
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    UPDATE - Customised Glass Walls

Following the original 'varied heights' style used in the glass windows for the Glass Pack 2, i've created 3 glass wall objects that can be used to create various heights of glass walls.

I beleive taht all is needed for this pack now is some other roof pieces in each size (8, 16 and 32) After they are done and perfected i can release the pack and then go onto The Ultimate Object Guide.

Next update will hopefully be these new roof pieces and a round-up/showcase

Posted Image
  • Janus%s's Photo
    A little request, if it's not too much work, could you please make the arch-pieces in 1/4 tile versions?

Very nice scenery otherwise, should be useful.
  • uncle_adolph%s's Photo
    These are looking great! I have been following the construction at rct2.com and i think these will be a great addition to the current collection of rct2 custom objects!

:l33t: Nice one tom.

-Ben
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    * Testing is now underway at RCT Depot. Expect a release either later today or tomorrow

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading