RCT Discussion / Best PT's of round 1?

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    At the end of the day, I actually beat micool in one of the two rounds he entered. So, based on quality, on half of his entries I was better. That then leaves his 3rd place in the liquid coaster to another 2nd place, 4th and a 5th or something. You do the math(s). That would be my only argument for why I should have been in... iris did say that he chose the extra spots on the performance in the PT, and nothing else... this then, does confuse me slightly, but to be honest I'm not that bothered. I was at the time - quite pissed off actually - but there's more important things in life than getting into the NEPT ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Deano, looking back, you should have made the Pro Tour...I'll admit that.
    Micool made it for several reasons though, I wanted some more LL in the contest being the primary one.
    If we weren't so close to the deadline I would invite you to enter, and hell if you throw something together in the next week I'll accept it also, but again...my apologies.

I still think Micool and Darkfire deserve their spots, but I suppose a 3rd spot could have been granted.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    awwwww...hooray for healing! amen!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Now I'm very curious if Deano pulls an entry off in the forthcoming week ;)
    He showed he can be a fast builder...

SF
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I doubt it. Unless he gets his RCT2 disk back. ;)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Gee, thanks iris lol. It's tempting, but I'd have to be a basement gimp and anything I did would be rushed - and we know what happens when I rush stuff... (look at the last 3 pt entries ;))

^ oh yeh, there is the slight issue that, um, one of my friends "confiscated" my rct2 disk because I was playing it too much. lol
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I am glad a lot of you liked The Rock....I certainly liked building it.

My two personal favorites....I can't remember all of them now can I....are:

Infestation at Outpost 23 by cBass
    and
    Neptune's Fury by Titan

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading