News / NE Awards Ceremony

• iris%s's Photo
    Wednesday June 9, 2004

The date has been announced, but if absolutely necessary, it's subject to change. The ceremony will officially begin at 7 PM eastern time (yes, eastern time)....so I know it may be a little difficult for some of our foreign members to attend, but hopefully they'll find a way.
    Just like last year, we will have the Preaward Trivia Contest, starting at exactly 6:30, with all new questions all regarding RCT and New Element. We have eighteen awards to give out, so hopefully all the nominees will be able to make it. To be sure, we will be sending personal invitiations to all of the nominees via PM's and E-Mails. In addition to the awards, we will also be unveiling a new Spotlight at the Awards Ceremony, the first PT Entry released (meaning the last placed entry, since we will be moving in reverse countdown order, similar to the Hi-Rollers Contest), the results of the Quest For The Best Parkmaker, and special guest apperances from some of the most acknowledged members of the community, past and present. On top of that, we'll be giving away three Lifetime Achievement Awards, so look out for those as well. Special added bonuses too....making this possibly the biggest night to ever hit New Element.

Reply regarding whether or not you can make it or not, or if I should change the date, etc. I'm personally happy with it, but let's just see how the community feels.
    And remember, everyone in the Pro Tour....get those entries in! Only a few days left!
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I will be there.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    So can people that have no role except be the audience be there(meaning, people whom arn't presentors, parkmakers,nominees, etc.)? Sorry if that is a stupid question.
    Also, where will this be? Will it be in the NE chatroom, Aim, Msn(don't have), mIRC(don't have) or somewhere else?

I'll will definetly be there if I am allowed to be unless somthing unexpected comes up. :yup:
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    will there be giftbags?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    The date is fine, but sooner would be ok by me :lol:
  • John%s's Photo
    I only hope what I think is happening doesn't.
    Otherwise, I feel I've lost hope.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'll be there.

Although it starts an hour before I leave work, so I'll either have to stay here at work for the whole thing or miss 20 minutes while I drive home.

How long will this go anyway?
  • Highball%s's Photo
    I don't know exactly what is going on but I will be there. Just for kicks.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Um, excuse my english stupidity, but what time GMT is eastern time? Just so i know how late I will have to stay up :|

Sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a night

Metro B)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i'll be a comin. happens to be my last day of school.
    wonder if there is going to be a LAN.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I think it is 5 hours metro, so GMT 12 midnight, i think...
  • gir%s's Photo
    I'll be there, and yeah, you're right -- I've got to eh, work on my PT entry all weekend. :lol:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Nothing says PARTAY like WEDNESDAY!
  • Metropole%s's Photo

I think it is 5 hours metro, so GMT 12 midnight, i think...

Exam the next day....woot!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Will the most users online record of 139 be going down??.....I'll be there fo sheesy....
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I have an exam on the 11th lol, but i'm sure i'll be able to adjust my sleep pattern enough to manage :D

Looking forward to it!
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

?

What's that all about?

I'll be there.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

?

What's that all about?

I'll be there.

Don't mind John, he's just rambling without making sense, per usual.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Sounds like a hell of a party. I'm there for sure.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Provided we're not doing anything, are home, and Gavin goes to bed at the usual time, I can show up around 7:30 or so...that's about when he goes to bed, and I have a free hour or so.

We'll see, but I'll try.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading