News / NE Awards Ceremony

• Drew%s's Photo
    Of course, it's the day I happen to leave for California for a month without computer access. I guess I'll find out when I come back in July... :twitch:
  • John%s's Photo

I only hope what I think is happening doesn't.
    Otherwise, I feel I've lost hope.

?

What's that all about?

I'll be there.

You'll get it eventually. ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    your such a tease
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I'll make an appearance for my peeps.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    It's just that if the site's closing or something I wouldn't mind knowing... else, there's going to be some new parkmakers that you don't approve of?....
  • posix%s's Photo
    I'll be there.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I'll try and be there but no promises.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Well, I won't be there. It's a day after my surgery so I'm gonna be in the hospital! Yay. :birthday2:
  • mantis%s's Photo

You'll get it eventually. ;)

Get what? What is there to get? Aaaah!
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    I'll be getting off work by midnight that night so I'll miss the first part (depending on how long it goes on). And a lifetime achievement award sounds cool. Is it for current parkmakers or anyone that's been around forever?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Aahh exams, good job my first one isn't untill June 21st :D

Is there an exact time in GMT? I dont really want to come online at 10pm and sit in the chatroom waiting.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    That just happens to be right when I get home from my cello lessons on Wednesdays, so I should be there. If I'm late I'll have gone to eat directly after my lesson.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Get what? What is there to get? Aaaah!

It's probably nothing.
    John, why do you always act as if you know something more than everyone else does?
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Is there an exact time in GMT?  I dont really want to come online at 10pm and sit in the chatroom waiting.

It starts at midnight GMT for the British peeps......... 1:00 am for the rest of the Europe peeps (except for the Portugal peeps which is also at midnight).
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Sounds like an awesome ceremony, but, Wednesday? Why Wednesday? Why not Friday or Saturday night, when most everyone is home with nothing to do?

I go to church Wednesday nights, so unless my mom wants me to stay home with the dog or something, I won't be there. I know the date won't change just for one person though, so, have fun everyone... I guess.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    I'll be there. It seems like it will be much fun.
    I'll enjoy it, its just before the good stuff comes on T.V. :-)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Sounds like an awesome ceremony, but, Wednesday? Why Wednesday? Why not Friday or Saturday night, when most everyone is home with nothing to do?

That's what I was thinking! I mean...Wednesday! A Friday or Saturday would be better, even our European friends could stay up for the ceremonies then. Come on, you know that most of the members here are losers with nothing to do on the big party nights.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I say we move it ahead to the 5th. It's a Saturday so our Euro friends can stay up. It would please Kumba's want of it to be earlier, cBass won't have to stay at work, Drew will still hae a computer, Jacko won't have to go into surgrey for another day, and Mike will be at home for the entire thing. So anyways I say the 5th even though it doesnt matter to me.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I know, i need to be pleased im up for 4 awards ;) j/k

I think it it will take that long coz of judgeing the PT's so maybe just move the deadline up to this saterday or something :w00t:

but really, a non-school night would be helpful.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I'll be there.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading