News / NE Awards Ceremony

• John%s's Photo

It's probably nothing.
    John, why do you always act as if you know something more than everyone else does?

That's definitely not what I meant.
    I didn't realize that not quoting the post above would cause such confusion.
    My original post was directed at Kumba, if that sheds some light on it.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I was thinking that too John. If Kumba becomes parkmaker from this, the shit will most definately hit the fan.
  • John%s's Photo
    See, he got it. ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    if i did id pass it to Phatage, if i could. he is worthy, if i got a spot for my PT or BP that would be cool, but Phatage is the best non NE parkmaker and should win.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I should be a parkmaker, because I'm cool.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo

I should be a parkmaker, because I'm cool.

Do you even play RCT?

BchillerR
  • zach%s's Photo
    I will be in florida june 4th through the 13th...so it looks like im doomed to read logs a week after.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    saturday, i could go out, then come back.. but you better not start without me.. or i could do that wednesday as well.. i really don't know yet, coz there's gonna be a lot of parties soon so maybe one 'll get in the way of this, but i can't really be that bothered either. If i'm at home, i might sneak the laptop upstairs and be there, if i come back late i could see if anyone's still there but i allready doubt it.. does it start at 1 for me? midnight? 2? too lazy to figure that out.. shoulda made a time chart, iris.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    do NOT put it on a friday/saturday night, cos I have work the next day! :(
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Do you even play RCT?

BchillerR

No. He's here cause he wants to be.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

I'll be getting off work by midnight that night so I'll miss the first part (depending on how long it goes on). And a lifetime achievement award sounds cool. Is it for current parkmakers or anyone that's been around forever?

Current or not, I'd bet the victor is/was a NE parkmaker.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Next week is a half term... not that ive been to school anyway. So i should make it, even if it is a midnight. How long will it last? Im a paperboy so ill get up the next day no matter what :(
  • mantis%s's Photo

Next week is a half term... not that ive been to school anyway. So i should make it, even if it is a midnight. How long will it last? Im a paperboy so ill get up the next day no matter what :(

It's not next wednesday, fool! It's the one after! So no half-term will save you.
  • Richie%s's Photo

It's not next wednesday, fool! It's the one after!  So no half-term will save you.

oooo i didnt notice that, i might not have an exam on the day after though... *hopes*
  • jon%s's Photo
    I can't attend...not that you'll all care anyway. Too late.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Do you even play RCT?

BchillerR

I'm the best fuckin RCT player you'll ever see.
    I just don't release my work because I don't want to make anyone (Mantis, Fatha, et al) feel bad.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Do you even play RCT?

BchillerR

I just don't release my work because I don't want to make anyone (Mantis, Fatha, et al) feel bad.

I'm sure you would blow us all away with your utterly jaw-dropping skills :p
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Oh good, June 9th. I'll see you all there.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i have to work that night :-(

I'll be here at 11 tho?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Do you even play RCT?

BchillerR

I'm sure you would blow us all away with your utterly jaw-dropping skills :p

It would be scary if he did... :| Moon: I look forward to seeing your work in H2H3. That would be your chance to blow us away with your "amazing" skills. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading