General Chat / Post Your Picture

• Scoop%s's Photo

Attached File  13435330_1084863504893436_389892341875579990_n.jpg (58.66KB)
    downloads: 118 At this thing called a wedding. Obviously I'm the one on the right :p

• G Force%s's Photo

Get it in.

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Met Robb Alvey and TPR today at Walibi Holland. Had a nice chat, they were very friendly :)  I'm the guy at the left wearing the Shambhala shirt.

13435507_10153662592167546_8216523222976

The girl (Melissa I think?) seems like she's wearing the exact same clothes for years now. She should have bought a #hardgaan tee.

• Faas%s's Photo

She would have had enough to chose from. 

This is from my recent visit....

Z0fAEQ9.jpg

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I just wish ISIS would do us a favour and blow up the place.
  • Version1%s's Photo

Which place? Is this Walibi hate again?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Have you seen those t-shirts?
  • Faas%s's Photo

I'm writing a trip report about why I hate it tonight Version1. I went there the other day and it was even worse than I thought. 

• FredD%s's Photo

Is Robb also super obnoxious when the cameras aren't rolling?

They were super friendly. And I don't understand the hate on Walibi either. It's not Phantasialand but Goliat is awesome, Robin Hood pure fun and Speed of Sound the best boomerang out there. And then there's also Xpress which is also fun and Lost Gravity, not a fan of the coaster but a good addition if they can make it more smooth and set the brakes right. Only thing they lack is a dark ride. 

• Faas%s's Photo
    And stuff to do/look at other than roller coasters?
  • Version1%s's Photo

Maybe the tons of flatrides they have?

• FredD%s's Photo

And stuff to do/look at other than roller coasters?

They miss a dark ride yes. Other than that, plenty of other rides?! Space shot, enterprise, Merlins castle, car ride, flume, rapid river, sombreros, ferris wheel, splash battle, topspin, frisbee, tea cups, waving swing, train... What do you have at Efteling without coasters and darkrides ;) 

• Faas%s's Photo
    Regarding your last question:

Beautiful architecture, awesome landscaping, great storytelling, legendary music that stays in your head for days...
  • Version1%s's Photo

Maybe you should readjust your expectations. Not every park can be Efteling.

• FredD%s's Photo

Regarding your last question:

Beautiful architecture, awesome landscaping, great storytelling, legendary music that stays in your head for days...

I like the music at Walibi Holland. I don't feel a need for instrumental music fitting a theme, sometimes just some modern music is good to have fun. 

Same goes for storytelling, I don't need it to have a good time. 

• Faas%s's Photo

No but it's what you have at Efteling besides coasters and dark rides, which is what you asked. Some more info and pictures on why I hate Walibi are at the link below (it also saves us from going off topic):

http://www.nedesigns...ort-30-05-2016/

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Its funny because walibi holland is probably as good or better than most american parks

You picky europeans, classic stereotypes :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Attached File  saminchair.jpg (60.14KB)
    downloads: 111

• Austin55%s's Photo

I just wish ISIS would do us a favour and blow up the place.

Gotta love the silver lining of terrorism 

• robbie92%s's Photo

Attached File  saminchair.jpg (60.14KB)
    downloads: 111

I love Wall-E. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading