General Chat / Post Your Picture

• Casimir%s's Photo

Attached File  IMG_1845bw.jpg (72.23KB)
    downloads: 22

Hey guys!

• SlayMeGaga%s's Photo

Attached File  Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 10.48.43 AM.png (1.7MB)
    downloads: 4

• Levis%s's Photo

I've changed a bit since I was last here. So let's show you a new picture of myself so people have a bit of an idea who they are talking too.

Attached File  me2.png (498.32KB)
    downloads: 20

still need to make some better pictures, but haven't had time for that.

• Brent%s's Photo

Still cool to see the site active, even if just a little bit.

I'm back in Korea due to work and got a chance to visit the DMZ the other week. Missed out on this opportunity last time I was here so was excited to check it out. Super creepy vibes there.

Fa6-UXml-UIAEU9s-U.jpg

• Liampie%s's Photo

Good to see you Brent. Must be a surreal place. Did you see any North Koreans up close?

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Nice to see you around Brent!

The community is still active - though mostly on the NE discord server. 

Looks like an interesting trip!

• Casimir%s's Photo

I've changed a bit since I was last here. So let's show you a new picture of myself so people have a bit of an idea who they are talking too.

Attached File  me2.png (498.32KB)
    downloads: 20

still need to make some better pictures, but haven't had time for that.

Levis, I can not shake the feeling that you somehow kinda look like the little brother of German Let's Player Gronkh. Have you've been told that before?

Wonderful to see you back btw! A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon the old RCT Majesty parks. Those were the days. 

• Levis%s's Photo

Levis, I can not shake the feeling that you somehow kinda look like the little brother of German Let's Player Gronkh. Have you've been told that before?

Wonderful to see you back btw! A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon the old RCT Majesty parks. Those were the days. 

Nope never heard that one before. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading