General Chat / Post Your Picture

• Jellybones%s's Photo

Or not.  Stop quoting shit from 2 months ago you douche.

Anyway.  I just realized how terrible my hair looks in that picture.  Jesus.

what are you talking about? i didnt see anywhere anyone say anything about who you look like. i think calling me a duche is uncalled for

Well I think quoting an old picture of my ugly mug wearing a ridiculous hat is uncalled for. So take that.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    oh im sorry, i must have been mistaken. dOuche

and i was just saying you look like quite possibly the coolest character in possibly the best movie ever made.
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo
    Of the two good recent pictures I have of me, this one I like better, mostly cause it looks like I was caught unawares. I wasn't going to post a pic at all, but being the only other girl here, I gotta represent.

Posted Image
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Ill post up some good pics on Monday. We're gonna take some new pictures for the new site and I'll have some photos from our next gig too. I could just use my webcam but its a shite one made from lego so I doubt it'll take photos.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I got caught off guard.

Posted Image
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Marshy looks like Rooney =P.
  • Rage%s's Photo

Marshy looks like Rooney =P.

Not realy, well not in that picture at least. How old are you Marshy? You look about 12 in the pic.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Oh yes, the famous question, how old am I? sheventeen.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Its great looking younger than you are. Get questioned when you wanna see a 15 rated movie at the age of 16.. my friends didnt let me forget that :'(
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Looking older than you are can realy suck at times. I have to pay more sometimes and that realy blows. On a positive note I can get into 18's, i can get served and because im big im useful in a mosh pit :p
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I have an ID which states that I am 18, woohoo
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Marshaaaay is lookin' a little young to be 18. :p
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    You can't be 18 if you were born on March 11, 1987... !
  • VC15SA%s's Photo

Oh yes, the famous question, how old am I? sheventeen.

He is seventeen.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

I have an ID which states that I am 18, woohoo

It says that I am 18, which doesn't mean I am.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Me & my sister @ vacation in Indonesia...

SF :bandit:
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    http://adix.nedesign...rfreak/high.jpg

http://adix.nedesign...freak/drunk.jpg

(im usually always somewhere in between high and drunk , after all, I AM in college!)

this is my car:
    http://adix.nedesign...loreansweet.jpg
    (Actually it belongs to my brother, but not for long, I'm attempting to learn how to drive stick in it)

edit: that is a picture of a random delorean, but that does not change the fact that ours looks just like that...
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    :X

You have a delorean? badass....
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    It's official. SA is the coolest person in the history of the "RCT community".

Accelerate to 88 mph!
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    It's actually my brother's, but you know how it is with something like that... it's only a weekend car anyhow, and both of us have another car besides that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading