H2H3 / Official Head-2-Head-3 Guidebook

• iris%s's Photo
    This will serve as the ultimate handbook for when it comes to Head-2-Head-3. This will be a doozy of a post, but it should cover everything you want or need to know. Starting with the table of contents, all the way to the replacement list at the bottom (that you can still sign-up for)...this will have everything. If people do not like the team they're on...the most they can do now is quit and piss everyone off, becuase the trade deadline has passed and the teams are locked in. The divisions are set as well, and will be revelaed here....as will the schedule.

The season will start exactly one week after all Pro Tour entries have been released. Then you will have one week after that to get the first park in. Better to get started ASAP though...

Table of Contents
    1.Team Rosters/Divisions Unveiled
    2.The H2H-3 Regular Season Schedule
    3.The Original Draft Order
    5.Official Rules of H2H3
    6.Team Forums

-
    -

Team Rosters and Divisions

The Eastern Conference

Eyekons
    -Team Captain: Iris
    -Team Roster:
    1.mantis
    2.Toon
    3.Kevin
    4.John
    5.Alec
    6.ride6
    7.Thorpedo
    8.MightyMouse011
    9.Valp
    10.gir

The Seal Clubbers
    -Team Captain: Gymkid Dude
    -Team Roster:
    1.x-sector
    2.Fatha'
    3.Mortician
    4.Themeparkmaster
    5.Gymkid Dude
    6.AustinPowers
    7.Drew
    8.Steve
    9.Raven-SDI vs. Ann Bowman
    10.MachChunk

Children of the War Hammer
    -Team Captain: Micool
    -Team Roster:
    1.cBass
    2.slob
    3.Micool
    4.JKay
    5.supertrooper
    6.Titan
    7.RCTNW
    8.Jacko Shanty
    9.MindBender5
    10.yyo

The Western Conference

The Hurricanes
    -Team Captain: Kumba
    -Team Roster:
    1.Coaster Ed
    2.Corkscrewed
    3.Phatage
    4.DarkJanus
    5.Blitz-sama
    6.Kumba
    7.penguinBOB
    8.Hevydevy
    9.Aérôglòbe
    10.Loopy

The Happy Platypuses
    -Team Captain: Butterfinger
    -Team Roster:
    1.natelox
    2.PyroPenguin
    3.Butterfinger
    4.Prince_Ashitaka
    5.Twisted
    6.Junya Boy
    7.rctfreak8
    8.BchillerR
    9.Six Frags
    10.rctfan1556

The Maloys
    -Team Captain: nemesis chris
    -Team Roster:
    1.nemesis chris
    2.Metropole
    3.Turtle
    4.leighx
    5.deanosrs
    6.IndyJones
    7.Richie
    8.chapel+
    9.jon
    10.MoonSpoon

H-2-H-3 Schedule
    Week 1
    -Eyekons vs. Seal Clubbers
    -Children of the War Hammer vs. The Happy Platypuses
    -The Hurricanes vs. The Maloys
    Week 2
    -Eyekons vs. Children of the War Hammer
    -The Seal Clubbers vs. The Maloys
    -The Hurricanes vs. The Happy Platypuses
    Week 3
    -The Maloys vs. The Happy Platypuses
    Week 4
    -Children of the War Hammer vs. The Maloys
    -Eyekons vs. The Hurricanes
    Week 5
    -Eyekons vs. Seal Clubbers
    -The Hurricanes vs. The Happy Platypuses
    Week 6
    -The Happy Platypuses vs. The Seal Clubbers
    -Children of the War Hammer vs. The Hurricanes
    Week 7
    -Seal Clubbers vs. Children of the War Hammer
    -Eyekons vs. The Happy Platypuses
    -The Hurricanes vs. The Maloys
    Week 8
    -Children of the War Hammer vs. Eyekons
    -The Seal Clubbers vs. The Hurricanes
    -The Maloys vs. Happy Platypuses
    Week 9
    -The Seal Clubbers vs. Children of the War Hammer
    Week 10
    -Eyekons vs. The Maloys

Byes (When your team has an off-week)
    1.The Seal Clubbers
    -Week 3
    -Week 4
    -Week 10
    2.Children of the War Hammer
    -Week 3
    -Week 5
    -Week 10
    3.Eyekons
    -Week 3
    -Week 6
    -Week 9
    4.The Hurricanes
    -Week 3
    -Week 9
    -Week 10
    5.The Happy Platypuses
    -Week 4
    -Week 9
    -Week 10
    6.The Maloys
    -Week 5
    -Week 6
    -Week 9

Each team plays their two division opponents twice through the regular season, so for instance, all teams in the Eastern Conference will have played each other twice by the end of week 10. Each team will also play their non-division opponents once over the course of the year. Each team is granted three byes...some spaced out, some close together...some even two-week byes. Some teams will have long stretches without the byes, so use your off-weeks carefully and purposefully....keep working on those parks in that spare time.

Original Draft Order
    1.Coaster Ed
    2.x-sector
    3.mantis
    4.Fatha'
    5.PyroPenguin
    6.natelox
    7.Mortician
    8.Corkscrewed
    9.cBass
    10.Turtleman
    11.John
    12.voodoo
    13.Blitz-sama
    14.slob
    15.Kraken
    16.Themeparkmaster
    17.Scarface
    18.Prince_Ashitaka
    19.Phatage
    20.Twisted
    21.Turtle
    22.Alec
    23.nemesis chris
    24.Aeroglobe
    25.Metropole
    26.RCTNW
    27.Titan
    28.d4rkj4nu5
    29.rctfreak2000
    30.Hevydevy
    31.deanosrs
    32.Junya Boy
    33.AustinPowers
    34.ride6
    35.Jacko Shanty
    36.leighx
    37.SunFork
    38.BchillerR
    39.steve
    40.Drew
    41.supertrooper
    42.gir
    43.Marshy
    44.Six Frags
    45.Brent0s
    46.rctfan1556
    47.IndyJones
    48.Valp
    49.MightyMouse011
    50.Loopy
    51.Platinum Angel of Death
    52.Mindbender5
    53.yyo
    54.MachChunk
    55.chapel+
    56.jon

H-2-H-3 Rules
    -You provide your own workbench...no bigger then standard H2H size.
    -Two people work on each map...not any more, not any less*
    -No two parkmakers may work together twice in a season, including playoffs. For instance, if mantis and Toon worked together in week 1, I can't ever use that combination again.
    -No parkmaker can go consecutive weeks. This does not include bye weeks...so for instance, if mantis went week 2, and I had a bye week 3...he still could not go in week 4. This also includes the playoffs.
    -No parkmaker may be used more then three times over the entire course of the season, including playoffs. This will force teams to use all their players, so everyone has a chance to play at least once.
    -All players must be used at least once...people signed up to play, not to sit and root their team on. At least give some of these guys the minimum one park.
    -*New Special Exception: there will be one week where you can use one person solo over the entire season. This includes playoffs...so you will be granted one solo park over the entire year. Not like last year where if someone couldn't finish then the person just made a solo...both parkmakers must be present at all times or you will forfeit, and that parkmaker will be replaced, still causing a loss. Remember, only one solo park ever. Use it wisely.
    -The two teams with the best record from each division will advance to the playoffs. If there is a tie, then the division record will be used, and if there is a tie in that as well, we'll start counting up votes.
    -The Playoff System:
    The Semi-Finals will be a sudden death elimination.
    The Finals will be best of three, just like last year.
    -When parks are released for voting...parkmakers will be anonymous. We will also be keeping track of every person that votes for every park, so keep that in mind if you have any bad intentions. If the person spills the information during the topic, that person will be replaced and the team will get a forfeit. We mean business with this rule.
    -Have fun! Don't let this turn into a mindless 'must-win' situation. Sure, winning is the most fun part, but keep in mind that it's more important that some amazing miniparks get made, regardless of who made them. Looking back...is anyone gonna remember that Coaster Ed was on my team? No. They will just remember how amazing Battlefield RCT was. Get the point?

Team Forums
    We will be opening the team forums today...but these are just tentative. When the new H-2-H-3-Only site gets up and running, you can move your stuff there. Until then, these will do for organizational purposes.

Good luck everyone!
    If anyone has any questions, just post them and I'll do my best to answer.
  • jon%s's Photo

What is the standard size?
  • x-sector%s's Photo

What is the standard size?

I'm sure its 50 by 50
  • jon%s's Photo
    Rite, cheerz X
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Now this is cool iris....I can't wait for the season to start!!

My only question right now - the anynomous parkmakers thing...thats only for the Finals, right?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You can go up to 60x60 I believe.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Ok cheers for that iris.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    We only have 6 matches, while everyone else has 7......
  • jon%s's Photo
    Everyone has six match-ups.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    the right number is 7, thats the 4 divisonal games and the 3 non-divisonal. looks like Butter only has 6 tho, thats an error then.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

My only question right now - the anynomous parkmakers thing...thats only for the Finals, right?

It's for all match ups to stop people voting for their friends/favourite parkmakers etc. The parkmakers are revealed after the votes are in so you get full recognition.
  • JKay%s's Photo

It's for all match ups to stop people voting for their friends/favourite parkmakers etc. The parkmakers are revealed after the votes are in so you get full recognition.

Okay, that makes sense TPM, thanks....my next three questions:

1. When parks are released, by what means are they released for voting?....Screens?...Park overview screen?...or park download?

2. In order for parks to be released for voting, must they be complete?....and, what will be the weekly deadlines for park submition?

3. Are team captains responsible for deciding who will participate each week's match-ups?

....sorry, but I wasnt around for previous h2h seasons....so I'm quite curious how this all works....
  • gir%s's Photo
    I can answer the first one JKay: It is a park download so that you can properly vote. Honestly, you can't judge a park by just screenshots.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

1.  When parks are released, by what means are they released for voting?....Screens?...Park overview screen?...or park download?

2.  In order for parks to be released for voting, must they be complete?....and, what will be the weekly deadlines for park submition?

3.  Are team captains responsible for deciding who will participate each week's match-ups?

1) Download, as gir said.

2) If you don't finish a park on time it'd be better submitting it un-finished than forfeiting but I doubt your captain will want you submitting unfinished parks. Look at the schedule above for when your team is playing, if your making a park you have to have it in by that match but you can start when you want.

3) If they are organised, yes.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    What happened is you listed the byes, iris, but you forgot to give the platapussies a game in week 8.

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this shit!
  • Janus%s's Photo
    @gir and TPM, last season there was an overview screen as well as the download... Shouldn't it be similar this season?
  • John%s's Photo
    This is getting exciting! Can't wait. :D
  • sloB%s's Photo

What happened is you listed the byes, iris, but you forgot to give the platapussies a game in week 8.

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this shit!

Just tell me what to do Cap'n.

:D
  • gir%s's Photo

@gir and TPM, last season there was an overview screen as well as the download... Shouldn't it be similar this season?

Yes but I assume people aren't going to vote based on the overview...
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    In week 8 everybody should be playing iris just left out The Maloys vs. The Happy Platypuses

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading