H2H3 / Official Head-2-Head-3 Guidebook

• Janus%s's Photo

Yes but I assume people aren't going to vote based on the overview...

I got the impression some people did last season.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Hot damn! This is gonna be cool.
    Can't wait. :D
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

In week 8 everybody should be playing iris just left out The Maloys vs. The Happy Platypuses

That makes sense.
  • iris%s's Photo
    My mistake guys.
    Thanks for pointing it out.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I got the impression some people did last season.

Predominantly rct2 people who either don't have LL or can't be arsed to look.

Meanies.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Meanies.

you rang?
    :lol:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    my 2 proposals:

1) dont release overviews, until after the voting has closed. Make people look at the parks. Removes LL vs. RCT2 bullshit anyway. How fair is it if 10 people dont even own LL, therefore automatically vote for the RCT2 one. I know several instances of the other way around, too, and saying that "well, they cancel out" doesnt seem good enough.

2) Punish teams that forfeit. Say the seal clubbers forfeit. SOMEONE should have used up one of their 3 parks...so let the other team captains have a vote about which parkmaker should be charged with the park. The captain of the team should also pick someone. So, the captain chooses one person to charge one of the 3 parks with, and the other captains chooses the other.

Otherwise, very good rules. Can't wait!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

So, the captain chooses one person to charge one of the 3 parks with, and the other captains chooses the other.

What? So if someone on my team forfeits than I can only make 2 parks instead of 3? I don't like that idea at all. The people who forfeited use up one of their three parks. That makes sense. It's never really the team that forfeits anyway, it's individuals.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i guess. the idea was to discourage forfeits. so if theres like total chaos and nobody knows what is going on/who's week it is, who gets the forfeit?
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    cheers iris,
    i cant wait thsi is gonna be so cool.
    he he
  • John%s's Photo
    What happened to them forums, iris? :p
    The people (meaning me) beg you for the forums!!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Brilliant, I am looking forward to this. Should be extremely fun, and I am looking forward to seeing some great matchups underway, producing some quality parks.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Yay! Team forums! :birthday2: :twitch:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Yeah, but the teams can't get into their forums yet, can they?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    yes they can, if the captain gives them the password.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    gymkid get your ass on here :p
  • Steve%s's Photo

gymkid get your ass on here :p

Yes, please. ;)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

No parkmaker can go consecutive weeks. This does not include bye weeks...so for instance, if mantis went week 2, and I had a bye week 3...he still could not go in week 4. This also includes the playoffs.

Wait, double negative here. So do you mean that a player can go consecutive weeks if there is a bye week in-between, or not?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Bye weeks aren't counted in 'consecutive-ness', so if you went wk3 and there was a bye wk4, you'd have to wait for wk6 before you could go again.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Gotcha...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading