Pro Tour 1 / The Official Pro Tour Prediction Thread

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    Lol. You know what happens to male mantis whores tho - they get eaten...
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    im so excited i cant wait to see all the parks.
  • artist%s's Photo
    ^ yeah same here and im not even bothered where i come.

Its been fun.
  • Toon%s's Photo

With some luck...the first (aka last place) entry will be up today...
    Get ready for the best contest ever...gaurenteed.

By luck, he means if Toon get's off is arse and get's his results in. :) I will have mine in early this evening. I just want to be sure of myself. I'm sure I'll be controversial tho.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Come on Toon, just randomly arrange them based on which parks have the coolest names, thats what I did. Not like it requires any thought or anything.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Just write the park names on paper, and pick em out a hat, then i get to see it tonight instead of tomorrow morning :D
  • Ride6%s's Photo

By luck, he means if Toon get's off is arse and get's his results in. :) I will have mine in early this evening. I just want to be sure of myself. I'm sure I'll be controversial tho.

Just take your time. I can wait, if I have to. I'd rather see the first park tonight but I can wait a while insted. Just let me see how terrible I did before H2H3. :)

yay.

ride6
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    All I can really tell by looking at the screens is this isn't what I had in mind. I'm saying that in a good way, however.

I'd put NC's in the Top 10. Props on the rustic feel.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

Just take your time. I can wait, if I have to. I'd rather see the first park tonight but I can wait a while insted. Just let me see how terrible I did before H2H3. :)

yay.

ride6

you did terrible. There.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I hope it's announced soon...I'm flying out to California tomorrow morning.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

yay.

ride6

you did terrible. There.

Hello.

^^LoL...

I can predict the outcome of the Pro Tour...

Wait...I judged it...nvm.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Panic%s's Photo

Raven:

Good luck to everyone in the first Pro Tour

:)
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I predict that the results will be unpredictable. :D I win.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Dammit, why didn't I think of that!
  • Ride6%s's Photo

you did terrible.  There.

Yes, however, HOW terrible did I do? It goes without saying that I did terrible.

:D

ride6
  • John%s's Photo
    Instead of overhyping, you've gone to damage control to undo what you did, am I right?
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Instead of overhyping, you've gone to damage control to undo what you did, am I right?

Um sort of. The over-hyping didn't have the desired result so now I'm trying anti-hyping. I guess what I should do is just quit wasting away the time typing these posts and let the park speak for itself when it's released.

Oh, and BTW I saw Toon in one of these threads a couple minutes ago; with luck we may have our last place park in the next hour or so. :p

ride6
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

Um sort of.  The over-hyping didn't have the desired result so now I'm trying anti-hyping.  I guess what I should do is just quit wasting away the time typing these posts and let the park speak for itself when it's released. 

Oh, and BTW I saw Toon in one of these threads a couple minutes ago; with luck we may have our last place park in the next hour or so.  :p

ride6

yes...ride6 is "Mr. Let-the-parks-speak-for-themselves"...
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm done...they're sent to Iris. I don't know if all the other judges are done as well tho.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I'm done...they're sent to Iris.  I don't know if all the other judges are done as well tho.

ya toon it was just you :-p. Way to hold things up. Unless you didn't put me last. Then thanks. kk -_- ;-.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading