Pro Tour 1 / The Official Pro Tour Prediction Thread

• KingArv%s's Photo
    Any further idea about when the PT parks will start being release?
    Are they really going to be released one park a day at a time?

KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV KingArv KingARV KINGARV
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    one per day, can start anytime now..
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Iris will probably give Corky's Spotlight a few more days worth of attention, then the results will probably start coming up....mabey
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Iris will probably give Corky's Spotlight a few more days worth of attention, then the results will probably start coming up....mabey

I've talked to Iris. All the judges results are in and he's waiting for Adix to set up the page, once that is taken care of, it'll be up.

Who knows how long this could be. :p

ride6
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Expect Pro Tour stuff in a day or two.

I just had to do that...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Some cryptic clues that no one should understand except for Iris... if even that.

1. Raven, I hate you.

2. Pro Tour is shaping up to be pretty similar to the NBA Playoffs.

3. The last place guy was a surprise, in a way.

4. I have extra motivation in H2H this year.

5. WME... I've given your park a new nifty nickname I'm sure you won't mind (actually, this has nothing to do with the placement... just a side comment).

6. A few people got "Pyro'ed" in one way or another (def.= to place or rank a park a lot higher or lower than the rest of the field, thereby signficantly affecting the final placing of the park).

Don't get mad at me, Iris, cuz unless there's a psychic, I didn't spoil nuttin'. :p
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i got pyro'ed, I know. 2 of my areas were SUPPOSED to look cartoony.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i want to know my nickname. :angel:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    If they're so cryptic as to not give anything away, then why say them anyway? To show you know the results and we don't? Go you, Croky! :D
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Yes Cork...
    I know...

I suck huge monstrous balls and have no real "eye" for RCT parks.
    Sorry man...

I absolutely LOVED your "ride"...
    :) :) :)

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm sure I Pyro'd one or two parks (I probably reverse pyro'd a park or two as well). Judging this was so difficult, but I will stand behind my final placings to anyone who needs an explanation.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

3. The last place guy was a surprise, in a way.

So we know it wasn't a girl in last place.. hmm..

How do you know the results, Corkscrewed, when you entered the contest?!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    He's connected.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ Direct connected.

And it's cool Raven. I still hate you. :D It would have been cool, though, if you hadn't also given a certain other park a tremendously weird and totally undeserved score (IMO). :p

I didn't expect to win, but I did want to beat a certain someone, and you cost me that!!! :@ :@ :@

=:-)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Crocky didn't win !!!!! :devil:
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Cork, you're screwed.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I don't mean to sound arrogant...

but I think I have figured out exactly what happened to Corky. ;)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    what?
  • bokti%s's Photo
    isn't it obvious, WME?

i beat the shit out of Corky's lame ass park, and he's bitter about it now. typical, but i saw it cumming.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    why do you get the credit as the person corkscrewed didn't want to get beat by?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading