News / New Parkmaker

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Congrats Phatage!

Well the 2004 NE Annual Awards came and went. Mantis dominated, winning awards such as Parkmaker of the Year, and LL Park of the Year, sacoasterfreak and Mala returned to reiteritate themselves as the legends of RCT, winning each of the best coaster awards. Aero's "Disneyland Mid-America" will soon be crowned a spotlight, Mala won NE's first Lifetime Achievement Award....and Phatage became the newest New Element Parkmaker by winning the Best Non-NE Parkmaker (even if he didn't...he would have been crowned anyway). He's definitely one of the most aspiring parkmakers around....a dual game threat as he's proven that he can dominate in RCT2 (Unfriendy Invador/Six Flags Worlds of Excitement) and LL (Fire Dragon). He can switch up his styles from fantasy to realistic....he can do everything, possibly the most diverse parkmaker we have. Congratulations Phatage, it was more then deserved.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage,

That logo is super sexy.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I remember way back when slob beat Sub-Zero. :p

Congratulations, Phatage. You deserve it.
    Now, lets just see who wins that Pro Tour. :D
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I'm glad to see another person rise to the top. Congradulations Phatage. :)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    It just occurred to me how ridiculously silly Phatage's name is.

But congratulations anyway, chap!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage! Well deserved...
    I'm looking forward to your upcoming project, the screenie looks interesting!

SF
  • posix%s's Photo

Congratulations Phatage, it was more then deserved.

Should be "than" but still dito.
    To me you are already a legend, Phatage.
    That peep-friendly multi-wide was something I've never seen. Awesome. I just downloaded almost all of your stuff and am flashed. The Asian invert was fantastic. Can't wait to see new work from you.
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    Congratulations Phatage. If anyone deserved it, you did.
    I really can't wait to see some new work from you!
  • cBass%s's Photo
    People sometimes compare Phatage to me, and I think this is finally the time and place to lay that to rest, for the comparison doesn't come close to doing Phatage justice. His command of the mechanics of the game is incredible, only surpassed by his range of different approaches and styles, and his wild imagination. I can't wait to check out the stuff I've been missing.

Well-deserved indeed.

Also, Yay, I'm no longer the New Guy!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage....it was inevitible that you would become parkmaker in my mind. SFWoE seriously blew my mind and instantly made you worthy IMO.....either way, congrats and keep enlighting with your wonderful parks
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well diserved Phatage. I remember it was with Sub Zero that I got those catwalks. I should've saw all this coming had I realized that that was you. I'm such and idiot for names. Nice collection of parks you have there. I might download a few, just for shits and grins.

ride6

Ps- Do you have memory of a "Pacifica Beach Park" from your coasterbuzz days. It was posted by someone named coasterphil, under my permission, and it was my early work. Damn, that was over a year ago.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Con-gra-tu-la-tions... :)

Also, I must say, that screen for your new LL project looks wonderful!
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

It just occurred to me how ridiculously silly Phatage's name is.

This comming from someone whos name is "MoonSpoon"..............

:lol:

Anyway, I find it quite interesting how the 'qualifications' for becomming a parkmaker have changed so much. When I was elected as one I sucked, and many others were being taken on after showing nothing much likewise. These days however you practically have to become a legend to be made a parkmaker, which is even more evident considering that cBass was ranked in the upper half of parkmakers right after joining. I can't believe you were not made a parkmaker much sooner honestly. Glad to see you finally ranked in where you belong anyway. I shall look forward to many more great things out of you in the future.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage!

I look forward to seeing more from you in the future
  • gir%s's Photo
    I knew it would happen Phatage! :)
    You bring so much more to RCT2 that only so few people can do. When I opened up SFWoE I couldn't believe my eyes, keep up the great work.

In secret *yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes* :p
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    YEA PHATAGE!! Great job man! SFWoE has inspired me so much! I actually started playing rct2 more now because of it, and I downloaded 8 Cars Per Trainer because of the wondeful hacks in that park! Awesome job Phatage! Congrats on your new title!

CC
  • KMAIMaster%s's Photo
    In the short cliff notes version of my post... :stupid:
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

so even people like my biggest supporter at CB games Roller Junkie (Jacko Shanty) will find something new when downloading this.

Wow! I didn't even know you paid attention ot me. :lol:

Congrats.. and you definately have deserved this for a long time. Your parks have always been inspiring.. and SFWoE was simply amazing. I can't wait to see more work from you, especially that cool new LL park.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Didn't you and Austin Powers do a contest mini for RCTStation one time?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Well, Phatage, congradulations.

I've never looked at anything you have built.

Looks like there is still more spots to fill, Matt. It wont be me though, since I have to start another damn park. But I wont quit. I will finish one, for real this time. Well, it was for real all the time, but this time, I will try reeeeally hard. So, I am going to pre-congradulate everyone who fills the spots. So I don't have to keep posting when it's announced. Congradulations everyone.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading