News / New Parkmaker

• sloB%s's Photo
    Yeah, congrats Phatage.

Looks like I won the battle, but you won the war. ;)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Congrats..
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Welcome to the position of parkmaker! You know, there is more to it than just having a prestigous title. You get invited to super secret meetings and flown around this vast world in lavish private jets to visit Earth's greatest theme parks in an attempt to inspire you! You get paied hundreds of thousands of dollars a year (plus benfits). The man you work for is a great guy, and suprisingly knows a lot about RCT considering how much time he spends with his feet up on his desk nodding his head to Kanye West. If he's not doing that, he's using company profits to take girls out on expensive dates. This is what I was told when I first became a parkmaker, and so far I've (only) been invited to the Pro Tour! They sure make you work hard here, but all the sweat-inducing labor is defintly worth the payoffs! Welcome to the club :)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage, you deserve it. I love all your work and knew you'd be a Parkmaker one day. I look forward to seeing new and amazing stuff from you. Again, congrats man, you definetly deserve it! :D

P.s. That new screen in your Parkmaker page looks awsome. I can't wait to see more of that park. :yup:
  • gir%s's Photo
    Umm...awesome. I can't wait until the SFGAdv recreation in RCT2. You're way up there with aero as far as realistic/recreation parks go. You're as good at RCT2 as LL. :)
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo

P.s. That new screen in your Parkmaker page looks awsome. I can't wait to see more of that park. :yup:

Looks a bit overdone, gaudy, and stupid to me.

Anyways, no need for me to echo everybody else.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    There isn't much left to say, so I'll just congratulate you. Congratulations!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Fuck, Phatage, that screen rocks. Well done, dude.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    This is long overdue. You definately deserve this spot Phatage. You are so fast at parkmaking and your style can variate to fit different themes, and even different games. Congradulations.

Metro B)
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck being a parkmaker! I'm sure you'll do great thing!

Good luck! :birthday2:
  • Mala%s's Photo
    Congrats Phats,

You deserve it and welcome aboard!
  • Richie%s's Photo

Congrats Phats,

I quoted a MALA POST!!

Phatage is trully blessed :twitch:

Congrats Phatage. I loved the noob style parks on your page, although ic ant really call them 'noob' since ive never finished anything better :)
  • jon%s's Photo

Congrats Phats,

OMG! A Mala post!

Anyway, congratulations. You do deserve it. Well done. Great logo as well BTW.
  • John%s's Photo
    I wish I would have made fun of the eminent "OMG Mala" posts when I had the chance. :(
    But there's always next time. :)

Congrats, Phatage.
  • gir%s's Photo

I wish I would have made fun of the eminent "OMG Mala" posts when I had the chance. :(
    But there's always next time. :)

Congrats, Phatage.

Next time, as in when you get parkmaker? :p
  • Steve%s's Photo

Next time, as in when you get parkmaker? :p

Thats a good one, gir. ;)
  • gir%s's Photo

Thats a good one, gir. ;)

Heh, you edited your post. Should've quoted it when I had the chance. :p

BTW I stayed up until 1:30 last night, or rather morning, looking at Phatage's parks. :lol:
  • X250%s's Photo
    Yeh Phatages parks are awesome looking through them. Well done on winning the award, after all you deserve it. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Welcome to the position of parkmaker! You know, there is more to it than just having a prestigous title. You get invited to super secret meetings and flown around this vast world in lavish private jets to visit Earth's greatest theme parks in an attempt to inspire you! You get paied hundreds of thousands of dollars a year (plus benfits). The man you work for is a great guy, and suprisingly knows a lot about RCT considering how much time he spends with his feet up on his desk nodding his head to Kanye West. If he's not doing that, he's using company profits to take girls out on expensive dates. This is what I was told when I first became a parkmaker, and so far I've (only) been invited to the Pro Tour! They sure make you work hard here, but all the sweat-inducing labor is defintly worth the payoffs! Welcome to the club :)

But that's after The Initiation. Remember?

But don't worry, Phatage. The hooks don't dig in that far...

Nice to have a fellow Jack-of-All-Trades on board, though I kinda don't agree with the RCT 1 part of that statement. :p That's based only on Fire Dragon, though, which didn't really suit my tastes.

On the other hand, we're gonna kick as in H2H. :D
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Congrats Phatage. Not to state the obvious, but it is through the proof that you can deal with a variety of atmospheres in your work, from the fantastic (Invador) to the thematic (Dragon) to the realistic (SFWoE) and back again, that you are a Parkmaker now.

That said, I'd like to point out that I think "Phatage" sounds like a kind of illusion one would see in a trance. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading