News / QFTB-X Brackets Unveiled.

• Highball%s's Photo

do i have any chance agaist darkjanus?

Run. Now.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

do i have any chance agaist darkjanus? and i can i have some links to parks hes made?

None of his parks released do his new work justice

But Tallin is a recent mini which is pretty damn good

He did some rapids in my soul calibur park too. Theres a screen for them in the ad district in the topic.

Metro

B)
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    Jacko's pretty good, he's definately progressed one after the other after looking at his parks (minus the WW one). May the best man win. Ya wacko... jacko. How lame.

Anyways, when will this begin?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Ahahahaha...I'm against Pyro.
    This will clearly not be my grand debut into the RCT world.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

1.mantis
    16.Mystery Mod

Damn you iris!

:peace:

I would have better luck in RCT2, and I've never built a building in it.

Ah well, is this 'mantis' guy any good anyways? Whats the last thing he built, anything decent?
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Ah well, is this 'mantis' guy any good anyways?  Whats the last thing he built, anything decent?

It's a good thing we know you're sarcastic, or else we'd throw you back in the womb you came from... :p

Bueno. :bandit:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Ah well, is this 'mantis' guy any good anyways?  Whats the last thing he built, anything decent?

Eh...it was okay. He just builds shit inspired by really terrible dance groups, and throws lots of tangled track in there to call architecture. He's overrated if you ask me.
  • mantis%s's Photo

This will clearly not be my grand debut into the RCT world.

As long as it's a debut of sorts I don't think people will mind - your much vaunted rct2 skillz are something of an urban legend ;)

MM - don't be so down about it, dude. I'm low on inspiration at the moment as it is. Don't assume anything - this contest was made for upsets.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Damn you Kai for being so sneaky! :p

I need to look at Acorn Springs, again. And that Reese's thing, too. ;)
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

Dude. Moon against Pyro first round.

He dosen't even get a chance..

Yeah.. poor Pyro.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Don't even know why people are so concerned with their opponents. Bring your best each round and get people scared.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Easy for you to say, 'Mr. Parkmaker of the year/ builder of the LL park of the year and has done other really crazy good things too.'
  • Ride6%s's Photo

7.Turtleman
    10.ride6

Other than Alec and TPM I think we have the closest match in the bracket.

I fully expect to go down but who knows, I may suprise you and survive a round. :D

ride6
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    ^ I actually thought Twisted and Freak would be an interesting (and close) matchup.

Really depends on whos more creative there.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Easy for you to say, 'Mr. Parkmaker of the year/ builder of the LL park of the year and has done other really crazy good things too.'

Whatever, but you get my point, right? It's out of your control what your opponent's up to, so you might as well be spending that energy worrying about your own work rather than theirs :p
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    Now this will be fun... :w00t:
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Aw, man. IF I beat RCTNW, then I'm against X-sector. I guess I'm gonna have to go all out on this one.  :w00t:

Not that I was looking past you, but I feel the same way.

(BTW - Bring it!)
  • Highball%s's Photo

Not that I was looking past you, but I feel the same way.

(BTW - Bring it!)

You're goin' down. :p
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I am going to whipe the floop with Adam...

...And by whipe the floor I mean lose horribly.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Good seedings iris. Some people I know are gonna get whipped, like Fenix, chapel+, Beejer, etc.; some people I'm not so sure of, like Junya Boy, Steve, MM011, RCT_Flame, IndyJones, etc.

Metro: I'm gonna try my hardest to give you some competition, bud.

*Metro and Mach shake hands*

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading