News / QFTB-X Brackets Unveiled.

• chapelz%s's Photo
    Yay I actually stand a chance for the first round. Then I get my ass kicked by Pyro.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Anywho, Jacko Shanty... anyone have a link to his work? I'd like to see the person's work whom I am against.

He is good. Here
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Hmm betting odds on some of those are gonna be interesting.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

Anywho, Jacko Shanty... anyone have a link to his work? I'd like to see the person's work whom I am against.

http://www.rctinnovation.com/jacko.htm

Yeah, I feel somewhat lucky as far as my seedings go... I'll still have to work like whoa just to advance to the 2nd or 3rd (hopefully 4 or 5th, doubt it though... lol) rounds. Bring it on Indie :bring it:

Edit, Kumba beat me to it.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Aw, man. IF I beat RCTNW, then I'm against X-sector. I guess I'm gonna have to go all out on this one. :w00t:
  • X250%s's Photo
    I am up against Nemesis Chris, just looked at his work too... I have got a hell of a lot of work to do to stand a chance there... You can be assured though this will be my best work yet- all projects on hold.

-X-
  • artist%s's Photo
    Oooooo sounds like alot of fun, cannot wait.
  • the_legacy%s's Photo
    i open my new element account with a battle against toon, just looking at his work and it is pretty good, but is it good enough we will wait and see.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I wonder how far I will advance.

I only expect to last a few rounds. but....you never know... ;)
  • DeDevil%s's Photo

i open my new element account with a battle against toon, just looking at his work and it is pretty good, but is it good enough we will wait and see.

you seem pretty confindent in yourself.
    Is darkjanus good?i dont think ive ever seen his/her parks.
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    Man me vs. X-Sector; I don't think I've seen any of his work. Anybody know where I can find some?
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Ah great, I got Corky 2nd round...

Cocky, Eh?
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    Marshy, I can't believe you already have me losing to Foozy.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

you seem pretty confindent in yourself.

Give you a clue......he's seeded as a number three. He's the top of Iris' Next Parkmaker list. Your answer is yes, he's fuckin' awesome.

I'm looking forward to my matchup again MachChunk :) I sense quite a few upsets in the earlier stages at a quick glance.

Metro B)
  • Geoff%s's Photo

Nice to see some big guns in this contest. Sounds like fun.

Dragonfly, i've seen you post, but never seen your work. Any links?

hey turtle. I'm going to die.

Anyway 2 threads in the ad district.

Melongrove Theme park

Overworld

The Pearl Resort @ Overworld

All very old work, so please don't be so critical. Thanks for letting me get involved with this Iris.

Turtle, let the best man win :)
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

^yes/his.

oh, and toon, thanks...i did enjoy the Station's version 2 years ago...that first round loss was a tad disappointing though...i think it was to dantheman though, and he won the whole thing, so that wasn't all bad...

...time to research and remember Steve's work....see what I'm up against...best of luck Steve in trying to figure out what I'll do..."you're gonna need it"...

Bueno. :bandit:
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    Me vs Corky! Wow I'm going to lose. Well I will atleast try.
  • DeDevil%s's Photo
    do i have any chance agaist darkjanus? and i can i have some links to parks hes made?
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    ^
    dude, maybe you can try PM'ng Janus. Why don't you do some research and answer your questions.
  • x-sector%s's Photo

Man me vs. X-Sector; I don't think I've seen any of his work. Anybody know where I can find some?

toon and you will get to see my rct2 work soon

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading